Wolfenstein the New Order

It's not that bad. Not worth 60bucks without multiplayer. 60 would be okay if it was with a pass for 2-3 DLCs later.

Being a sci-fi dork, the only part of the story that bugged me was the no-delay radio communications from you on the moon to the earth. I know it's stupid, but that shit is just lazy.
I am hoping for some DLC's for it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doom Beta is by the end of 2014 in a few quotes, and less than that in others. AKA, when it happens it'll happen.

And yea, it's gorgeous as hell on PS4 - I saw some video pop up in Blinkfeed that supposedly has it running on a PC at a 3k PC resolution that I'm sure looks better, but damned if it would be easy to make out IMO.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's gorgeous on the PC if you have a good rig, just like Bioshock Infinite.

And when I say it's not worth 60$, I just mean relative to other AAA titles and the lack of MP makes this a game you can easily wait for a sale. I don't get the complaints about the story though, I really thought it was very well written. 60 bucks really isn't much, I'm just trying to be fair against the current market.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It's gorgeous on the PC if you have a good rig, just like Bioshock Infinite.

And when I say it's not worth 60$, I just mean relative to other AAA titles and the lack of MP makes this a game you can easily wait for a sale. I don't get the complaints about the story though, I really thought it was very well written. 60 bucks really isn't much, I'm just trying to be fair against the current market.
I know what you are saying. When I look at games like AC4 and literally not only an open pirate world, tons of shit to do aside from the main questing, single player, multiplayer, and added DLC story content one can get with the game purchase, I mean... That's a fucking lot of shit to do for $60. When I think 60, I think of games now a days like Far Cry 3, AC4... You name it.

They should have added a multiplayer ET updated version to this, I would have already bought it.

Vaclav

It truly is amazing the only real complaint to be had seems to be length, and honestly length is feeling good to me so far.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how anyone can complain about length or storyline. Gameplay maybe, but ffs gameplay in Infinite was far worse. I'm about 15 hours in, and I'm at the Tri-pod boss at the London Nautica. I imagine I only have an hour or two more to go, but as far as FPS's go, the length has been just fine. And I will definitely be replaying the other timeline to see the differences (I'm sure it's really minor) after a few days breather.

What really stands out amongst other titles is the voice acting. It's by far the best I've seen in any game. Great narrative too by whoever is playing BJ. I always think of him as a mindless killing machine in previous incarnations of these titles, but he has some great written dialogue and introspection.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just finished

Great game and fucking awesome ending.

IGN can suck my fucking nuts. They are fucking horrible and if you went with them you should feel ashamed.

8.5/10

Brass Tax : worth $60?

Well that is a pretty loaded question these days. No it's no Skyrim or Fallout but I will say it's worth it. I paid full price for Infamous and I got more enjoyment out of this than I did Infamous. I would say if you love single player FPS yes if not still go for it at $40 or Gamefly its alot of fun. It has for sure replayability going for it even for the non- trophy whores.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I really didn't like the ending unless I missed something. Was hoping for something supernatural personally. I guess it's meant to be that way for DLC's sake, but I still felt a little cheated and thought it was a bit cheesy with the dialogue.

But still 9/10 for me, and I regret saying it wasn't worth 60$. I don't mind having paid that much, but I hate that it didn't come with MP or a token for at least 1 DLC. But as I played through I continually felt like I was getting my moneys worth in every category. Just as good as Infinite, but with better gameplay and a little less story with no mindfucks.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'm only at the part

Where you wake up in the crazy house and the Nazi's off everyone, taking your nurse friend

Pretty damn good so far. AI can be a little hit and miss at certain points but overall its still good. Story is pretty interesting. Their portrayal of the advantages one side has is pretty neat.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm glad you guys liked it. Yeah ai is wonky but it's fun . I'm going to try uber soon.

Vaclav

If you're doing it for trophies - 999 mode is an option for the Uber trophy.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got a chance to rent this and I am working my way though. On like mission 10 of 16. So far, the game feels uninspired.

Feels like when an off-shoot studio gets the reins on a big franchise. They are giving it their best shot, but this is not a game true to it's spiritual roots. Return to Castle Wolfenstein is still the high point in the franchise and by a wide margin.

GrizzlyCL

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bought it on the summer sale and its definately worth $30. I'm playing on the level below uber and most of the enemies, except the armored frankenstein dudes, are pretty easy. I rarely die and I love stealth killing people with throwing knives. Knife to left ankle? Dead! My only complaint is the side quests, not collectibles, where you have to find peoples shit. I just want to shoot nazis!

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Loved this game from start to finish. I enjoyed the mix of old school mechanics and recent ones, enjoyed the stealthy approach you can decide to have on various missions. Also, the story was delivered really nicely, the voice overs are top notch quality. Only thing I'd say that is neither good nor bad is that the game has some VERY disturbing moments (some ultra-gory ones, and some not gory but simply because of the Nazi ideology being shown in excruciating detail) that may not be meant for everyone. Can't recommend it enough.

Cybsled

Ya, the "modern" concentration camp part was pretty disturbing, primarily because you realize that stuff like that actually happened (sans robots).

Cybsled

Well, Wyatt bitches about being alive as well. But you get Jimmy Hendrix instead of the female Tesla wannabe ;p

Vaclav

To be fair you have to deal with Wyatt the entire time to do it - the Hendrix bit was awesome (played both for trophying) but Wyatt was so annoying in comparison to Fergus.