Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So I am not responsible for my actions while intoxicated when it comes to rape, only when driving?
You are always responsible for your actions, however, sex is an act that involves two parties.

Those two parties require the others consent to engage in sex (by law), and one cannot RECIEVE consent from a drunk person. Why is this so difficult to grasp?...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You are always responsible for your actions, however, sex is an act that involves two parties.

Those two parties require the others consent to engage in sex (by law), and one cannot RECIEVE consent from a drunk person. Why is this so difficult to grasp?...
because you are still responsible for your actions if you are drunk.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Think if I ever get pulled over for a DUI I am just going to point out how I couldn't consent to driving because I was intoxicated. I mean, I might have wanted to drive and might have thought it was a good idea at the time, but since I regret it the next day it wasn't my fault. Obviously it was the car taking advantage of me.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Think if I ever get pulled over for a DUI I am just going to point out how I couldn't consent to driving because I was intoxicated. I mean, I might have wanted to drive and might have thought it was a good idea at the time, but since I regret it the next day it wasn't my fault. Obviously it was the car taking advantage of me.
...you do not need consent to enter your car... It is yours... It is not a person. Are you fucking serious?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you are intoxicated, you are unable to give consent. Since she did not receive your consent... And you felt compromised, you could, technically, charge her with rape.
You keep saying this, and I keep saying "why?" And I never understand. Why are you unable to consent?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ohio law isn't written like that.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907.02
What?

(c) The other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age, and the offender knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Except no that is not the law. Here is a nice hypothetical that proves your thoughts are fucking stupid.

28 year old male teacher has 15 year old female student at his house, 28 year old male gets drunk and fucks sober 15 year old female. Claims he was raped, it wasn't statutory rape because he was drunk and couldn't consent to sex.

It would be a loop hole to statutory rape.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
What?

(c) The other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age, and the offender knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age.
Consuming alcohol is not considered a mental or physical condition.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You keep saying this, and I keep saying "why?" And I never understand. Why are you unable to consent?
Because your judgement is impaired. Honestly man, pretty much every campus in North America follows the same policy. Just go look it up. Feminists are a lot more articulate than I am.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Sir, answer my question. If two drunk adults are non-consenting, who the fuck is the driver. Are they either both victims or predators.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Sir, answer my question. If two drunk adults are non-consenting, who the fuck is the driver.
Trollface, I am not ignoring you for the reasons you thnk. I am ignoring you because I have decided that your reading comprehension level is extremely low, and that it is not worth my time. You are so ridiculously in the dark right now that it would take more effort than I am willing to expend to lead you down the right path. Go back and reread the posts about the driver/pedestrian analogy, thn come back.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You guys need to calm the fuck down, being "drunk" means fuck all in the rape/no-rape decision matrix. The person would have to be "incapacitated" i.e. so drunk they can't form coherent thought/express rejection. Just being drunk is perfectly fine, what matters is whether they actually consented or resisted, not what their "feelings" were.

Feel free to fuck drunk bitches day in/day out. Don't fuck passed out ones or ones so drunk they can't talk/move.

The end

Quaid kill yourself

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You need a fucking source that proves drinking alcohol is not a fucking mental or physical condition??? Are you really this fucking stupid? Man I am going to apply for handicapped parking because I drink alcohol on occasion and according to some stupid fucking idiot on the internet that is a physical/mental condition.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Right, so in Ohio if you run out to the bar and you get drunk and you meet someone else who is drunk and you both have drunk sex no one did a single thing wrong under Ohio's (and probably every state's) laws. The idea that both parties raped each other is provably false and flat out absurd.

That particular discussion is now over.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Trollface, I am not ignoring you for the reasons you thnk. I am ignoring you because I have decided that your reading comprehension level is extremely low, and that it is not worth my time. You are so ridiculously in the dark right now that it would take more effort than I am willing to expend to lead you down the right path. Go back and reread the posts about the driver/pedestrian analogy, thn come back.
Wow, you just went full retard.