Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I love it here
rrr_img_47150.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yup, I do need a source for that ridiculous claim. Being intoxicated is indeed a physical condition that prevents you from giving consent, and I'm pretty sure legal precedent agrees with me, but I will try to find a source that agrees with me. I'd like if you did the same to support your claim.
Next time I'm out at the bar when I go to close my tab, I'm going to tell them that I can't consent to the charge due to be intoxicated. Loopholes, woo!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Next time I'm out at the bar when I go to close my tab, I'm going to tell them that I can't consent to the charge due to be intoxicated. Loopholes, woo!
Actually... You probably could. It's a bartender's responsibility to cut people off when they get too drunk. Where I live anyway.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
There is a slight difference between that and someone trying to get out of their bill.
Ya ya I know, but even if they got a DUI or a speeding ticket I'd still lose my bartending certification and the bar would get fined. If a customer walked out on his bill because I over served him, there's not much I could do about it... And it does happen.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
If you scumbags are going to attempt to cite the law, at least know what the law is. Taking advantage of someone who is incoherent and impaired is sexual assault. We're not talking about someone being buzzed or just the mere presence of alcohol. Furthermore, rape doesn't require force and if you can't understand that then you need to be isolated from the rest of society. Fucking weirdos.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
If you scumbags are going to attempt to cite the law, at least know what the law is. Taking advantage of someone who is incoherent and impaired is sexual assault. We're not talking about someone being buzzed or just the mere presence of alcohol. Furthermore, rape doesn't require force and if you can't understand that then you need to be isolated from the rest of society. Fucking weirdos.
lol.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Thank god someone more concise than me is here