Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You guys need to calm the fuck down, being "drunk" means fuck all in the rape/no-rape decision matrix. The person would have to be "incapacitated" i.e. so drunk they can't form coherent thought/express rejection. Just being drunk is perfectly fine, what matters is whether they actually consented or resisted, not what their "feelings" were.

Feel free to fuck drunk bitches day in/day out. Don't fuck passed out ones or ones so drunk they can't talk/move.

The end

Quaid kill yourself
You mean I can't invite underage females to my house, get drunk and fuck all the 15 year olds I want and use alcohol as a loop hole to statutory rape?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You need a fucking source that proves drinking alcohol is not a fucking mental or physical condition??? Are you really this fucking stupid? Man I am going to apply for handicapped parking because I drink alcohol on occasion and according to some stupid fucking idiot on the internet that is a physical/mental condition.
Yup, I do need a source for that ridiculous claim. Being intoxicated is indeed a physical condition that prevents you from giving consent, and I'm pretty sure legal precedent agrees with me, but I will try to find a source that agrees with me. I'd like if you did the same to support your claim.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
You mean I can't get invite underage females to my house, get drunk and fuck all the 15 year olds I want and use alcohol as a loop hole to statutory rape?
Well you can, but you have to be so drunk that you don't remember any of it, so what would be the point?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yup, I do need a source for that ridiculous claim. Being intoxicated is indeed a physical condition that prevents you from giving consent, and I'm pretty sure legal precedent agrees with me, but I will try to find a source that agrees with me. I'd like if you did the same to support your claim.
Look here you fucking dumb ass, that law is talking about a MEDICAL CONDITION that is physical or mental. Not fucking drinking alcohol.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Didn't I tell you that this discussion was now over. It's over. When the law is talking about drugs, controlled substances, and intoxicants it does this crazy thing where it specifically says drugs, controlled substances, and intoxicants. Now you are just looking to argue about retarded and inapplicable minutia like the broad definition of the word "physical."

WELL IT'S REALLY STILL PHYSICAL BECAUSE IT INVOLVES YOU BODY THUS EQUALS PHYSICAL

Except that's not how the law is written and the board's official lawyer, Cad, told you to kill yourself.

Game.

Over.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Quaid please respond to rather or not getting drunk and fucking all the 15 year old little girls I want is legal or illegal because I could not consent to sex according to you because I was drunk.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I was going to reverse the female and male age difference and make it a school teacher but I didn't want the thread to be spammed with all the pictures of south park meme "NICE"

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You guys need to calm the fuck down, being "drunk" means fuck all in the rape/no-rape decision matrix. The person would have to be "incapacitated" i.e. so drunk they can't form coherent thought/express rejection. Just being drunk is perfectly fine, what matters is whether they actually consented or resisted, not what their "feelings" were.

Feel free to fuck drunk bitches day in/day out. Don't fuck passed out ones or ones so drunk they can't talk/move.

The end

Quaid kill yourself
Yeah, this makes sense and reflects what the law and my own school policy says.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't believe all of the effort it took to argue against the idea that two people who got drunk by their own hand and then had sex raped each other.