Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'm sure he does, after all, women have absolutely no agency, no ability to control their actions or make their own decisions, so any sexual encounter where the man isn't 100% passive, acting only on the orders given and constantly reaffirming that what he is doing is ok, is rape. After all, how is he supposed to know whether at any one minute, she hasn't decided that she no longer consents to the sex, but is too oppressed by the capitalist patriarchy to speak out?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
she is "slut." Instead of charging the man with what is rightfully right in her mind, he will go free because the society deemed their action to be irresponsible.

He didn't get her consent. She could not. Yet society tells her that it is her fault when he should have known better.

Rape culture.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
she is "slut." Instead of charging the man with what is rightfully right in her mind, he will go free because the society deemed their action to be irresponsible.

He didn't get her consent. She could not. Yet society tells her that it is her fault when he should have known better.

Rape culture.
1/10 troll post. You made an attempt but were way too obvious to merit a higher score.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Because this girl wasn't one too? Please...

Would you eat a box after a girl goes jogging? I sure as fuck wouldn't.
Yeah, probably. Also, depends on the box. I've been with some chicks that just didn't smell, no matter what. On the flip side, some girls could wake from a cryogenic freeze and still peel paint.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Who eats pussy of a girl they just met? That's a recipe for some mean facial STDs I recon.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Here's whats gonna happen...The cops are gonna try to brush this under the rug, but there will be public outcry. The National Organization of Women will get involved, and then a special prosecutor will take this guy to trial without an indictment. The public will have jumped to conclusions, without any review of any evidence whatsoever. Then we will have the public trial and will have play by play called by commentators the world over. Tanoomba and Hodj will start "debating" until we all demand Tuco Ned Stark their asses. The Jury will acquit, and then we will have the media cry foul about possible feminists rioting in the streets...

Callin it now guys...Justice for Trayvona

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Here's whats gonna happen...The cops are gonna try to brush this under the rug, but there will be public outcry. The National Organization of Women will get involved, and then a special prosecutor will take this guy to trial without an indictment. The public will have jumped to conclusions, without any review of any evidence whatsoever. Then we will have the public trial and will have play by play called by commentators the world over. Tanoomba and Hodj will start "debating" until we all demand Tuco Ned Stark their asses. The Jury will acquit, and then we will have the media cry foul about possible feminists rioting in the streets...

Callin it now guys...Justice for Trayvona
/thread.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Belated response, Quin-
I roll my eyes at that shit because of the leaps of logic people are willing to make about the actions of others.

-"The stereotype of the ugly, unfuckable feminists exists for a reason- because it's the last, best line of defence (sp) ANY woman who is a little too loud, a little too political."
No. Wrong. The stereotype exists because there is truth in the image. I am not saying every feminazi is the way they are because they are fat or ugly. I am saying that pointing out their hypocrisy and their flawed logic isn't allowed because the above quote illustrates the way they process dissension. Look at the structure of the sentiments behind that post (and every other one of the same tone/content) and there's a common theme:

-Women projecting the expected scorn and disapproval on a abstract concept of 'men'
-Subtle self-victimization
-Wild extrapolating leaps on the thoughts and feelings of others.

It's all over the place, and it's ridiculous. At its root and core, pop feminism's popularity is propped up by hypocritical gender expectations. I'm hardly a self-hating male apologist, but bullshit is bullshit.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Short anecdote about an ex room mate of mine in college:

She was kind of a drunken slut. Hell, I had two pretty awesome 3 ways with her and her best friend... So ya, questionable morals to say the least lol. Anyway, she was always the type to not look out for herself at all in public drinking situations. We'd be out, and then she would just fucking vanish. The first couple times this happened I did the whole good guy thing and looked for her, but when it became a pattern I stopped giving a shit. Sh would always be fine the next day and tell us about how she ended up at X place with Y stranges and it was THE BEST NIGT EVER AREN'T I SO FUN AND SPONTANEOUS...?!!?

Anyway, one day she goes to the campus bar with a friend and they pick up these two dudes. Hockey players on the college team. They go back to her friend's house and pair off in separate rooms. Sex was pretty much 'implied' at this point. Once they get to be alone, the guy fucking goes bananas and starts beating the fuck out of her. She tries to escape, he continues to beat and force himself on her. She lays there and let's him do what he's going to do. She presses charges. Seven other women then come forward with nearly identical stories.

My point. While I can't stand these bitches who scream rape whenever they have regrettable drunken sex, not all cases are cut and dry.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My point. While I can't stand these bitches who scream rape whenever they have regrettable drunken sex, not all cases are cut and dry.
I'm pretty sure no one here has at any point defended the act of beating the shit out of anyone.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
if there is force involved, that would be battery and he will go to jail.
Physical force is not the only way to coerce someone into doing something against their will. My story was more to relay the concept of people getting themselves into a situation willingly, that can quickly turn into something they didn't sign on for.

PerhAps this skank was loving getting her box eaten on that bank window. But what happened between the time she was squirming on that video, and the moment the 'rape' occurred?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Physical force is not the only way to coerce someone into doing something against their will. My story was more to relay the concept of people getting themselves into a situation willingly, that can quickly turn into something they didn't sign on for.

PerhAps this skank was loving getting her box eaten on that bank window. But what happened between the time she was squirming on that video, and the moment the 'rape' occurred?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

I was talking about your example. It was a physical coercion, which constitutes both battery and rape. He will go to jail.

Physical force is not the only way to coerce someone into doing something against their will.
If you have any examples, you should share. Rape cases, in a lot of cases, are different.

Social/situational pressure pressure and you give into that pressure can be argued that it is not rape. Just putting it out there.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I was talking about your example. It was a physical coercion, which constitutes both battery and rape. He will go to jail.

If you have any examples, you should share. Rape cases, in a lot of cases, are different. Social/situational pressure pressure and you give into that pressure is not rape. Just putting it out there.
Oh he went to jail alright - Federal assrape jail too. Dude was a goaltender and tiny. Like 5'8. I bet he's having fun getting his shit pushed in forcefully. Fitting.

I totally disagree that Social/emotional coercion (especially while under the influences of drugs/alcohol) for the purposes of sexual intercourse is not rape, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not interested in convincing you otherwise. To me, that would be like taking time out of my day to convince someone that the sky is blue.

The existence of this video where she is enjoying herself is totally irrelevant. What if there was a similar video of my friend? She was DTF at an earlier point in the evening, but subsequent events changed that.

As soon as willingness is out of the picture, it's rape. Really not much argument about it.