Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is exactly what I'm saying. Just because one, or both parties, are fine with having unconsented sex, does not mean it did not happen, and does not mean there was no wrongdoing.
If both parties are fine with having "unconsented" sex, then how is it not consensual? These are your words man. All I'm wondering is what the hell they mean, you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. The are fine with being impossible to be fine with it!!!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
the state should get involved and prosecute both parties for rape.

SEND A FUCKING MESSAGE. NO DRUNK SEX ALLOWED.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
So now that you've removed personal responsibility while intoxicated from any decisions regarding sex how does this reasoning fit in with regards to DUI?
It logically still makes sense although it's a stupid argument. If we go by the precedence that anything done while drunk is removed from having personal responsibility attached then a DUI would still hold since you are basically waiving the requirements for your license; being personally responsible to show the minimum level of skill required to operate a vehicle as evident by your license. I guess is kind of alters DUIs into a driving without a license charge which is a bit of a downgrade.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
This is really easy:

You are not capable of giving consent while drunk. Consent is required for consensual sex. If you are having sex with a person who is drunk, you are by definition having unconsensual sex. If you choose to have unconsensual sex, and someone feels victimized by this, it is possible you will be accused of rape.

Sorry bros.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It logically still makes sense although it's a stupid argument. If we go by the precedence that anything done while drunk is removed from having personal responsibility attached then a DUI would still hold since you are basically waiving the requirements for your license; being personally responsible to show the minimum level of skill required to operate a vehicle as evident by your license. I guess is kind of alters DUIs into a driving without a license charge which is a bit of a downgrade.
I can sort of see that argument, though I disagree with it, but I expanded upon it in my second post. The law has been extremely clear up until now that you are still responsible for your actions while under the influence.

Edit: I notice he seems to be ignoring me. Trying to fit that into his world view must break it so he can't deal with it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, if you (not you Trolldude, lol!) go out tonight hoping to get laid, and you have sex with a girl from the bar/club who's been drinking....well that's premeditated. First degree rape! LIFE IN PRISON IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This is really easy:

You are not capable of giving consent while drunk. Consent is required for consensual sex. If you are having sex with a person who is drunk, you are by definition having unconsensual sex. If you choose to have unconsensual sex, and someone feels victimized by this, it is possible you will be accused of rape.

Sorry bros.
Why? And what is the cutoff? .08? Define drunk.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I too am interested in the legal standards in place for such things. At what blood alcohol level can I no longer sign a contract?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
So lets use the parameters given by Quaid in a hypothetical.

1 woman and 1 man go out for drinks and both end up drunk take a taxi back to her place. Both parties drink even more once at her place, normal sex occurs, no force, no pressure. Morning comes man leaves after hug and a kiss and a promise to call woman. Man doesn't call woman, woman gets pissed calls man, man informs woman she was just a fling. Woman gets pissed, cries rape.

According to the parameters given by Quaid the man is a rapist.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This is really easy:

Sorry bros.
And the counter still stands--what if both parties are drunk. Right now, the man gets blamed. But there is no rational reason for that given the precepts of the original problem: Being that consent is impossible while drunk. So if both parties are drunk, neither should be able to consent. Yet we still hold the male responsible, inferring males can still consent and be responsible while drunk; while women can not. We also do not let inebriation affect responsibility in a lot of other scenarios, even scenarios with two people involved in consent.

This is how sexism evolves from feminism and it's why modern feminists are quickly becoming a anachronistic in Western Society. A group that believes it deserves more, when it's already on near equal footing in most fields, is actually asking for inequality, not equality. I don't think all feminists are quite there, there are still some legitimate issues (Especially feminists who focus on non-western cultures). But the more radical ones, the ones that push for irrational and wholly unequal treatment like this scenario? They are.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Glad my rape status depends on the firm foundation of if a woman "feels victimized."

Sex between two drunks = not rape
Sex between two drunks, one "feels victimized" = rape

Glad that was cleared up.

Edit: You'd think rape would be a binary thing, black/white, did rape/didn't rape, it's comforting to know that the definition of rape lies in the grey area of a female's feelings.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I too am interested in the legal standards in place for such things. At what blood alcohol level can I no longer sign a contract?
I also wonder this, can I draft up some boilerplate contracts to have women sign agreeing that our sex is consensual?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I also wonder this, can I draft up some boilerplate contracts to have women sign agreeing that our sex is consensual?
I'm going to make an App for that. Woman enters a pin from her phone, transmits it to yours consenting to sex on a certain date. Genius! (Don't you fuckers steal it.)

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
A pen or a signature is easy to do while drunk. You have ot make that shit some hard algebra or Trig problem. Nothing says sex me up baby like asking her to solve (1/sin^2(x) + Sec^2(x)/Tan^2(x)) before you drop trou.

Hasto_sl

shitlord
The problem with the whole saying drunk and had sex, but feel victimized so it is then rape is that there is no actual way to prove it. The whole "reasonable doubt" issue comes into play. What if you just pissed the girl off afterwards? What if she didn't feel like you were any good and decides she was "victimized"? What way is there to PROVE that what she says she feels is the truth? The reason behind her actions is impossible to prove.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
you don't need to prove it. just file a complaint with the university/college tribunal, make the rapist disprove the negative. and if he can't, you get your rapist expelled. win win.