Woman who was getting her box munched on in public now claiming rape

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
you don't need to prove it. just file a complaint with the university/college tribunal and get your rapist expelled.
Yeah you don't even need to get the police involved to permanently fuck someone's life. Just cry at the tribunal and get him expelled for "behavior unbecoming of a [Fill in the] Blank University Student." Happened at my school.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
This is really easy:

You are not capable of giving consent while drunk. Consent is required for consensual sex. If you are having sex with a person who is drunk, you are by definition having unconsensual sex. If you choose to have unconsensual sex, and someone feels victimized by this, it is possible you will be accused of rape.

Sorry bros.
Laws should be applied objectively. It's either rape in all cases or none - not based on the subjective feelings of someone after the fact. Which is it?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I can sort of see that argument, though I disagree with it, but I expanded upon it in my second post. The law has been extremely clear up until now that you are still responsible for your actions while under the influence.

Edit: I notice he seems to be ignoring me. Trying to fit that into his world view must break it so he can't deal with it.
You said it yourself. You are still responsible for YOUR actions while drunk. You are not responsible for someone else's actions while drunk. What if a drunk driver hits a pedestrian who was also drunk? Is the driver free of blame because they are both hammered? I don't understand your point.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You said it yourself. You are still responsible for YOUR actions while drunk. You are not responsible for someone else's actions while drunk. What if a drunk driver hits a pedestrian who was also drunk? Is the driver free of blame because they are both hammered? I don't understand your point.
wut.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
30 days in jail if it happens in Florida.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So if I am drunk and a girl who is not drunk starts sucking my cock I am responsible for getting raped?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So if I am drunk and a girl who is not drunk starts sucking my cock I am responsible for getting raped?
If you are intoxicated, you are unable to give consent. Since she did not receive your consent... And you felt compromised, you could, technically, charge her with rape.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
let me get this straight, Quaid. You are equating men to be the driver and women to be the pedestrians. Don't you think this is bullshit?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Cuz I replied to the wrong quote and wasn't happy with that
No no, I want you to go back and retake that position. It's mega-lulzy in a discussion about something to go "well too bad but that's the way things are" and I wanted to call you a fuckstick for doing so.

I'll just do it now. When people are having a discussion about something stating that things are the way are makes you a fuckstick.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So I am not responsible for my actions while intoxicated when it comes to rape, only when driving?

Furiouss1_sl

shitlord
Seems simple to me. Drunk chick gets munched in public by equally drunk fella. Pictures are posted on multiple sites. In order to save face in front of her parents, friends, school aquaintances, work colleagues, future employers, etc. claim rape removing all accountability and becoming the victim. I'm sure it was one of her first year law friends that suggested it to her.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ya know, I just wanna make something clear. I'm not some fucking fringe wacko... These aren't actually my beliefs. This is just the reasoning you will come across if you ever find yourself in this situation.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
let me get this straight, Quaid. You are equating men to be the driver and women to be the pedestrians. Don't you think this is bullshit?
Uhhhh, no again.... You fucking mysoginist. Never did I bring men or women into this.