Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
By that point in the movie she was losing her powers.
But thats the thing, in that very scene shes able to run faster than the trucks. Thats the whole setup shes in a shitty car that cant catch up to the convoy so she just gets out and runs to them lol.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, she was hot, and Amy Adams was hot, and it hit all the right emotional notes for a movie, but didn't really have much of a plot.

Main thing about the movie is a bunch of the fight sequences dragged on too long.

She's got the mom thing going now. Wouldn't look twice in the street or turn a head these days.

She can still clean up, but I think her last fuckable day may have passed.

1609360775782.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
She's got the mom thing going now. Wouldn't look twice in the street or turn a head these days.

She can still clean up, but I think her last fuckable day may have passed.

View attachment 326184
BF972275-6936-4B83-BDD6-3F836C1FD5EF.png

Honestly I don’t know if she was ever “hot”. Definitely fuckable like you said. But even in some of the DC comic movies she was hiding a considerable amount of weight. I remember thinking “that’s the best Superman could do?”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean she'd be one of the more attractive people in most people's social circles, but she's no underwear model kind of person. Nothing wrong with that. At least she has some acting chops which you can't say about a lot of people that get cast in movies that could be or even were in fact underwear models.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shes a very attractive person, but for building up a franchise and universe its weird they casted a 40 year old woman. Diane Lane is only 9 years older than her and played Clark's Mom. If they started filming these movies now, Amy Adams would be the same age Diane Lane was when casted lol.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Shes a very attractive person, but for building up a franchise and universe its weird they casted a 40 year old woman. Diane Lane is only 9 years older than her and played Clark's Mom. If they started filming these movies now, Amy Adams would be the same age Diane Lane was when casted lol.

Holy shit that’s funny!

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Was this posted? Cause it is an absolutely fucking hilarious review of the movie.

Fair warning, all kinds of spoilers.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I just watched the Supergirl movie again because my daughter requested to watch "the real Supergirl", which interestingly released in 1984. That movie is just as disjointed, all over the place, and boring as WW84. Helen Slater is very nice on the eyes, but like Gal Gadot, not enough to save the movie. That being said, it kept a 3 year old girl's attention. WW84 didn't. *shrug*

Supergirl superkicking a dude in the nuts is definitely the highlight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

IMDB User ratings
1609377419753.png

still early WW84 has 86,784 votes, others have 250k to 600k+

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was this posted? Cause it is an absolutely fucking hilarious review of the movie.

Fair warning, all kinds of spoilers.

lol i didn't even think of her openly being wonder woman clashing with what she said in justice league about having essentially been in hiding ever since the end of WW1.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
lol i didn't even think of her openly being wonder woman clashing with what she said in justice league about having essentially been in hiding ever since the end of WW1.

They hamfistedly showed her destroying cameras in the mall and telling the children to keep her a secret. And the news reports always saying a mysterious woman.

I dont think thats a problem with this movie, per se, more a problem with how DC has done their justice league

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They hamfistedly showed her destroying cameras in the mall and telling the children to keep her a secret. And the news reports always saying a mysterious woman.

I dont think thats a problem with this movie, per se, more a problem with how DC has done their justice league
The problem is that Patty Jenkins is a fine director but a trash tier writer.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I dont think these things are mutually exclusive. DC never should have said she had been hidden from the world, and she probably shouldnt have written another movie set before justice league that took place in major cities and effected the entire planet.

• 1Solidarity