Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
one of the best trailers ive seen in a long time and that remix of blue monday is so good.

not sure about the whole Chris Pine thing but everything else looks 10/10

might be the first super hero movie i will see in theatres.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Flashpoint is goddamned amazing, it spoiled Batman for me, it made me prefer the Thomas Wayne version

• 2Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Flashpoint is goddamned amazing, it spoiled Batman for me, it made me prefer the Thomas Wayne version

I'm kinda in the same boat with you on the Thomas Wayne Batman.... That movie was proof that if DC could just do in live action what they do in the animated universe they would probably , IMHO, be far better off in their movie efforts. Instead we get that BvS and JL trash....

As for this movie, the trailer was OK but not spectacular. Using Blue Monday probably nudged me more positive on it. The fact that they're needing to notsalgi-fy things up with all things 80's pulls it negative IMHO. I appreciate her having a more colorful costume, I'm so tired of grimdark....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
yeah the animated one. The Themiscyrans conquered the UK before the movie starts, and judging from the fact that the island looks like a post-apocalyptic wasteland, they weren't too friendly with the natives after the conquest. And her conflict with Aquaman is what leads to him setting off the Captain Atom superweapon which destroys a pretty big chunk of the world as Flash escapes back in time.
Ah yeah, thanks, I remember most of that now.

To be fair, it was just the UK. So, I'm willing to give her a pass. Besides, I'm pretty sure the UK literally wants to be subjugated by women right now (although not white ones), so they'd probably welcome Amazon annihilation. And since they are cucks, of course the Amazons treated them like shit.

See, if the girl is hot enough, you can rationalize almost anything!

Seriously though, I like the "barely contained, always on the edge of violence" Wonder Woman. Superman can be the pillar of virtue, Batman can be dark and mysterious, but pissed off Wonder Woman is the one you have to watch out for.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Really puts that whole Charlie's Angels thing in perspective. Its not that men won't see women in action films, its just that people dont want to see stale, shitty reboots, of stale and shitty franchises

1575994406028.png

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Really puts that whole Charlie's Angels thing in perspective. Its not that men won't see women in action films, its just that people dont want to see stale, shitty reboots, of stale and shitty franchises

View attachment 236999

They really missed their opportunity by not having all 3 angels be non-white. Then White Woman comes along, does well, America is now racist.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
one of the best trailers ive seen in a long time and that remix of blue monday is so good.

not sure about the whole Chris Pine thing but everything else looks 10/10

might be the first super hero movie i will see in theatres.

Completely agree, it's a fantastic trailer!! Pumped to see this.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

To be fair, it was just the UK. So, I'm willing to give her a pass. Besides, I'm pretty sure the UK literally wants to be subjugated by women right now (although not white ones), so they'd probably welcome Amazon annihilation. And since they are cucks, of course the Amazons treated them like shit.

Seriously though, I like the "barely contained, always on the edge of violence" Wonder Woman. Superman can be the pillar of virtue, Batman can be dark and mysterious, but pissed off Wonder Woman is the one you have to watch out for.
I had no idea wtf you all were talking about, I just watched Flashpoint and HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZEBALLS!!!! Are there more like this (this good) in DC?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

imagine a super powered kick to the junk. yeah, pissed off women can be scary, then add super powers and its best you leave town or kill yourself.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had no idea wtf you all were talking about, I just watched Flashpoint and HOLY FUCK THAT WAS AMAZEBALLS!!!! Are there more like this (this good) in DC?

You would be better off asking if there were DC animated movies that weren't awesome. I can't really think of any off the top of my head that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. DC is to animated movies the way Marvel is to live action ones, shame they won't ever combine forces

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They actually fell off a cliff in quality for a couple movies after Flashpoint Paradox, but by most accounts have rebounded.

Haus

<Silver Donator>

DC has produced pretty consistently good to great animated work, it's their live action which has not done well. So yeah, there is more good in there. Although I will admit you might have spoiled yourself doing Flashpoint first. heh

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
DC has produced pretty consistently good to great animated work, it's their live action which has not done well. So yeah, there is more good in there. Although I will admit you might have spoiled yourself doing Flashpoint first. heh
i saw Doomsday first. it was pretty fucking cool.
220px-Superman_Doomsday_logo.JPG

then i watched Flashpoint and was like holy shit, this is another level.
after that i saw Under the Red Hood
220px-Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg

it was good, but was kind of a letdown from FP

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
i saw Doomsday first. it was pretty fucking cool.
220px-Superman_Doomsday_logo.JPG

then i watched Flashpoint and was like holy shit, this is another level.
after that i saw Under the Red Hood
220px-Batman_under_the_red_hood_poster.jpg

it was good, but was kind of a letdown from FP
Most helpful! I just Doomsday by itself didn't turn up shit.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Unpopular opinion: Wonder Woman was an over hyped turd and this doesnt look much better, but hey Girl Power..amiright?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

If anyone hasn't seen Mask of the Phantasm or Return of the Joker they're both great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users