Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I may be intoxicated but god damn wtf did I just watch. This movie was all over the place. Very boring and hard to follow. How the hell is that lasso so long. And who thought having her lasso a jet was cool.

The only good part was the credit scene.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

1608957537066.png

no longer certified fresh, probably another 136ish review to go, wonder if it will drop below aquaman's 63

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sigh just started watching and even after the mall scene I’m torn on turning this off.

like how? I was expecting Winter Soldier and instead it’s.....this.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I was expecting Winter Soldier and instead it’s.....this.
How. How were you expecting Winter Soldier?

This movie was awful, would've been off in 2 mins without alcohol.
If you want to watch a better movie about a genie, watch Kazaam instead.

Edit: I thought I was done talking shit, I was wrong. If this movie teaches us anything it's that women don't know how to write women. Patty Jenkins pulls a glasses and ponytails Kristen Wiig a la Not Another Teen Movie and the villain's motivation is to... walk in heels as well as Wonder Woman and be able to beat up drunk assholes. The movie is a meme of itself.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This movie was fucking terrible. Now wonder they released it on HBO max.

The only thing good about this piece of shit was like 10 minutes of Chris Pine.

Its just amazing with so much source material that they can't even begin to get this right.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
How. How were you expecting Winter Soldier?

This movie was awful, would've been off in 2 mins without alcohol.
If you want to watch a better movie about a genie, watch Kazaam instead.
No mfer, the first one was decent which I liked more than the first Cap America. I was expecting them to build upon it and meet the level of amazing sequel that ended up being Winter soldier. At no fuckin time did I expect this dumpster fire to come to be.
What the fuck even is this I’m watching?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I liked it enough. It was not horrible, but was ok for a watch sitting on my bed with the wife....we were debating this or croods 2. It was no mcu movie, but better than most of the bad dcu movies not that is saying much since most of the dcu movies are bad

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i had to stop watching because it was so fucking terrible. i came back and watched the rest. there are very few good moments in this. GG looks so good in her gold armor. if the movie was just her trying on different cool outfits then it would be so fucking awesome. but it isnt, it isnt. god help us, it isnt. this is a pointless movie, its tone is all over the place. one moment it felt like a movie for babies, then a movie for chicks and then a movie for retards. it also felt like it had a ton of reshoots. the scene where Gal has Trevor try on different 80s stereotypical outfits and then the next scene he's just wearing some undershirt and khakis was an indicator of it. they made things worse by having it 2.5 hours long. it could easily have been 90 minutes and wouldnt have suffered one bit.

for some reason they made Reagan some powermad warmonger. they also had the White House completely open to anyone. no searches, no ID checks. just walk or drive the fuck in. there was no point at which this movie felt like the 80s. they barely even tried. the actors all did an ok job. i cant blame anyone for letting this movie down. the script and story let them down. like why the fuck would anyone wish to be a kitty cat and not realize what a stupid fucking idea that was? i do agree with Falxy. the scene with Diana's POV when kitty cat lady was ripping and punching at her armor was fucking cool. holy cow everything else about that scene was bad. i could write for hours how bad almost every scene was. i wish on that stupid crystal that i would forget ever seeing this hot piece of dogshit. just to give an idea how bad this movie was. i randomly put on Iron Man 2 today and that movie isnt nearly as bad as it was the first time i saw it. Widow is just so hot. whip guy and Justin Hammer are still terrible though. its leaps and bounds above this shitball.

0/10

the best part of this WW movie was the mid credit scene.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
i had to stop watching because it was so fucking terrible. i came back and watched the rest. there are very few good moments in this. GG looks so good in her gold armor. if the movie was just her trying on different cool outfits then it would be so fucking awesome. but it isnt, it isnt. god help us, it isnt. this is a pointless movie, its tone is all over the place. one moment it felt like a movie for babies, then a movie for chicks and then a movie for retards. it also felt like it had a ton of reshoots. the scene where Gal has Trevor try on different 80s stereotypical outfits and then the next scene he's just wearing some undershirt and khakis was an indicator of it. they made things worse by having it 2.5 hours long. it could easily have been 90 minutes and wouldnt have suffered one bit.

for some reason they made Reagan some powermad warmonger. they also had the White House completely open to anyone. no searches, no ID checks. just walk or drive the fuck in. there was no point at which this movie felt like the 80s. they barely even tried. the actors all did an ok job. i cant blame anyone for letting this movie down. the script and story let them down. like why the fuck would anyone wish to be a kitty cat and not realize what a stupid fucking idea that was? i do agree with Falxy. the scene with Diana's POV when kitty cat lady was ripping and punching at her armor was fucking cool. holy cow everything else about that scene was bad. i could write for hours how bad almost every scene was. i wish on that stupid crystal that i would forget ever seeing this hot piece of dogshit. just to give an idea how bad this movie was. i randomly put on Iron Man 2 today and that movie isnt nearly as bad as it was the first time i saw it. Widow is just so hot. whip guy and Justin Hammer are still terrible though. its leaps and bounds above this shitball.

0/10

the best part of this WW movie was the mid credit scene.
So bad I don’t remember mid credit scene.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, unwatchable for me. Ended up fast-forwarding through most of the movie, stopping a few times when things seemed interesting (they weren't).
First one was ok with some good parts, this one is a waste of download.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What in the fuck just happened? I could smell the campiness within the first 30 seconds. I rolled through to the mall. Had to shut it off. Whoever thought this up needs to be dragged out and hung by the lasso. What an embarrassment.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh boy wait til you hear the woman who directed this is also directing a Star Wars movie.

You people never learn.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What in the fuck just happened? I could smell the campiness within the first 30 seconds. I rolled through to the mall. Had to shut it off. Whoever thought this up needs to be dragged out and hung by the lasso. What an embarrassment.

The opening scene on their island was pure trash and had no relevance to the movie at all. It was embarrassingly bad plot wise and CGI wise. Then the mall scene occurs which was as bad if not worse.