Wonder Woman (2017)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i believe wonderguy101 is legit.

he might be a fat virgin nerd based on his purchases, but i do believe he is a real fat virgin nerd

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Good history summary, but if you are gonna pop your cherry on a post, it better be "Wakandan DICK"

spronk

FPS noob
Dude :) It's terribly written, and it's not on any other website. I just freaking loved the movie. I also ordered that new 6 foot tall Wonder Woman statue that comes out in October and I got movie posters framed each of WW, batman, and superman for my movie room. And it wasn't my cherry pop, I just don't think my account was on this website. I thought I had made it on rererolled but I guess I didn't.

did you get this one, and if so which kind of pubic hair option did you choose
165cm (5ft5') D-Cup Sexy Real Sex Doll Wonder Woman

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
so did Steve bang wonder woman?

That was kinda left to the audience, but I mean, yeah, that's how I read it when she seduced him into cuddling with her on the boat. Even naive chicks know what that leads to.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
That was kinda left to the audience, but I mean, yeah, that's how I read it when she seduced him into cuddling with her on the boat. Even naive chicks know what that leads to.

cq79nwk.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That's where you think they banged? Not the night after they just saved the village where he walked her to her room, hesitated for a second, and then closed the door while still inside?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
That's where you think they banged? Not the night after they just saved the village where he walked her to her room, hesitated for a second, and then closed the door while still inside?

There was no implication in that scene.

• 3Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

I wasn't attempting to recount every time they banged. I think you'll find my example happened first chronologically.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I completely disagree. They didn't cuddle. They just slept by each other. She even turned her back to him. They did not bang then. They banged in Veld after they worked together to help save the city. And boy did she give him some "fuck me" eyes.

Edit: Every dude has slept next to a chick they wanted to fuck and not gotten shit from her at least once in their life.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Every dude has slept next to a chick they wanted to fuck and not gotten shit from her at least once in their life.

You didn't do that in the 40's. (or was this the teens? I can't remember which war was happening). That was back back before you millenials got chemically castrated by wearing eye makeup.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I completely disagree. They didn't cuddle. They just slept by each other. She even turned her back to him. They did not bang then. They banged in Veld after they worked together to help save the city. And boy did she give him some "fuck me" eyes.

Edit: Every dude has slept next to a chick they wanted to fuck and not gotten shit from her at least once in their life.

no wonder he had that shit eating grin right before he blew himself up in the plane

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't attempting to recount every time they banged. I think you'll find my example happened first chronologically.
Are you serious? Araysar specifically asked if they banged. He didn't ask if they banged on the boat, or on her coat, or in a moat. Just whether or not they had sex, period.

I happen to agree with wonderguy101 that they didn't sleep together on the boat (edit: sorry I mean have sex), that seemed pretty clear to me. But whether they did or did not at that point, it was blatantly obvious that they did after saving the village, so the simple answer to Araysar's question was "Yes, they definitely slept together in the village, if not other times", not trying to explain why you think it happened on the boat because that was the first chronologically. I have to think you didn't even remember the village scene if you were trying to justify the boat scene, honestly, and then backpedaled with the chronologically thing when you were reminded.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
BTW this is the "prototype" of the Wonder Woman statue I bought. Supposedly about 6 feet tall or so. Released in October. Hopefully it ends up being a little more lifelike but who knows. Yes, it's stupid, but it will look cool in my movie room.

NC61752lg.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've had sex with uglier and/or less responsive chicks, so I'd maybe give it a go if I had one.

I'd never spend the money on that though. Not when there is a life-sized Superman I could have no-homo relations with!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Are you serious? Araysar specifically asked if they banged. He didn't ask if they banged on the boat, or on her coat, or in a moat. Just whether or not they had sex, period.

I happen to agree with wonderguy101 that they didn't sleep together on the boat (edit: sorry I mean have sex), that seemed pretty clear to me. But whether they did or did not at that point, it was blatantly obvious that they did after saving the village, so the simple answer to Araysar's question was "Yes, they definitely slept together in the village, if not other times", not trying to explain why you think it happened on the boat because that was the first chronologically. I have to think you didn't even remember the village scene if you were trying to justify the boat scene, honestly, and then backpedaled with the chronologically thing when you were reminded.

I don't even understand what you're trying to argue with me. Are you arguing that it wasn't left to the audiences imagination at all? Cause if not, you're agreeing with everything I said, but you're pissed because I had them pegged as fuckbuddies earlier in the movie.

You might need to re-read what I said. I gave the simple answer you wanted.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't even understand what you're trying to argue with me. Are you arguing that it wasn't left to the audiences imagination at all? Cause if not, you're agreeing with everything I said, but you're pissed because I had them pegged as fuckbuddies earlier in the movie.

You might need to re-read what I said. I gave the simple answer you wanted.
I'm arguing that the vast majority of people, in my opinion, feel they did nothing but sleep back to back on the boat. Apparently you disagree with that statement. And unless we take a poll or something I guess we'll never know. And as mentioned, I do feel that they screwed later in the movie, so the answer is still the same. I just think you read that boat scene vastly differently than most people, but perhaps I'm wrong about how most people saw it.

• 1Solidarity