Wonder Woman (2017)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hoss is dumb (lol no surprise - can't work toilets right) and they didn't have sex on the boat. They had sex in the village.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm actually surprised so many people who think they didn't bone on the boat do think they boned in the village. I mean, I can see reading either scene either way. It just doesn't make sense that you think they'd be such moral lBFFs on the boat and lose it by the village. You don't get unfreindzoned very often. The horrors of war caused them to re-evaluate? OK, sure. Nevermind that he was already a seasoned veteran before they met and that they'd already saved each other's lives at least once each on the beach.

But hey, there are people who think wonder woman was raped by steve in the village, so I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The boat scene shows that she is still naive and that sleeping together means something different to her. Also her last words before she goes to sleep as she turns her back to him is that men are essential for pro creation but unnecessary for pleasure. On no planet can a conclusion that they slept together be made.

In the other scene, they just got done dancing, she gave him a fuck me look and they started making out before it cuts to a view of outside with the snow falling and they fucking right now music.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
The boat scene shows that she is still naive and that sleeping together means something different to her. Also her last words before she goes to sleep as she turns her back to him is that men are essential for pro creation but unnecessary for pleasure. On no planet can a conclusion that they slept together be made.

In the other scene, they just got done dancing, she gave him a fuck me look and they started making out before it cuts to a view of outside with the snow falling and they fucking right now music.

Those "fuck me" eyes was the single most sexy look given by a woman to a man in the history of earth. God damn she was just simply amazing and stunning in this whole movie.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Odd comments. I am sad no post of the fuck me eyes though. Has to be someplace. I am intriqued.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Those "fuck me" eyes was the single most sexy look given by a woman to a man in the history of earth. God damn she was just simply amazing and stunning in this whole movie.

Yeah, she's pretty much Full Win all around. The men left the theater with boners and the women left feeling badass. She was a 10+ and comic book WW personified in that scene towards the end where she has her hair down and is fighting Aries surrounded by fire. My balls haven't ached like that since my twenties.

Enjoy your life sized WW bro, don't wear her out too soon.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah, she's pretty much Full Win all around. The men left the theater with boners and the women left feeling badass. She was a 10+ and comic book WW personified in that scene towards the end where she has her hair down and is fighting Aries surrounded by fire. My balls haven't ached like that since my twenties.

Enjoy your life sized WW bro, don't wear her out too soon.
I am eager to see this movie more and more now. In F&F she was hot but I thought Elsa Pataky was even more hot which sort of lessened her some. I guess it comes down to personal tastes.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I am eager to see this movie more and more now. In F&F she was hot but I thought Elsa Pataky was even more hot which sort of lessened her some. I guess it comes down to personal tastes.

She used to be supermodel rail thin and put on some muscle for WW-- imho she's got a better body now. Facewise she's always been a stunner imho, but it all depends whether your prefer classic or exotic.

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
She used to be supermodel rail thin and put on some muscle for WW-- imho she's got a better body now. Facewise she's always been a stunner imho, but it all depends whether your prefer classic or exotic.
Pretty much explains it to me. I thought she was a bit thin in F&F for my tastes if it is possible to be such a thing. I remember making the comment she needed a bit more meat right before I got nailed over the head.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Odd comments. I am sad no post of the fuck me eyes though. Has to be someplace. I am intriqued.

Sorry bro!

jb1Phrw.png

• 1Solidarity

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You need to take a deep breath because you seem to be arguing with yourself. Just rub one out or make sure you log into the right account next time.

• 1Worf

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I didn't watch this gay shit. DC movies are shit.

I can totally respect not liking DC movies but I'm gonna need you to take back the gay comment sir. There was nothing gay about this movie. Even in my imagined deleted scene of Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright tutoring Gal on Clio's Treatises on Bodily Pleasure it still wasn't gay.