World of Tanks

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Yea the T-62 is your best all round choice from the list, the 57 is alot of fun though and if you play it's turret right it can be surprisingly bouncy.

As a GC fan it's definitely a good choice but only when your ready for an Arty pick to round out your lineup. The BC line would be the other option or a even an Obj 261 on certain maps is deadly with the high velocity rounds, quick aim, and fast (for arty) reload times. The 3 arty are quite different from each other and are worth picking up to be well rounded for different maps.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I really want obj 430 instead of T-62A only because it's not as common. lol.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well you should be closer to the 430 because you should have unlocked the gun that leads to it on the T54 first.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Actually that is the shitty gun anyway IMO, but yea I already unlocked it on the T54 (though I don't use it).

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I really want obj 430 instead of T-62A only because it's not as common. lol.
I felt the same way when I got the 121 despite it's horrible gun depression and then it's major CW advantage getting nerfed to shit (400 pen gold rounds)

Borzak

So did everyone get the survey to waste time filling out that they won't listen to?

Borzak

Uninstalled this morning after 4 years. Can only take so many games where almost half of the team does zero damage. Top tier tank I would think you would get one shot off, but no. Many I looked at fired zero shots. Just not real fun like that.

Hopefully another game will come around and draw off some of the free to play but invested no skill in the game crowed. I like the game, but it gets more and more annoying to play.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I fucking love my AT 2, useless in Tier 7, but immortal in Tier 5, what an amazingly fun crapheap.
rrr_img_105394.jpg

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's nowhere near immortal at tier 5, it's just that most people don't know where to shoot it from the front. It really sucks when they do... lol.

Also, why do they not run x3 or anything xp wise on every weekend? I really don't bother to play because my time is better spent elsewhere on other games.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, but it just take damage like any other Tier 5 TD when penetrated - and they can generally get penetrated on every single spot of their frontal armor by tiers 4 and 5.

and if most people don't know where to shoot it, that's a pretty big plus.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I have only been playing since March, and I remember the first time I ran into one, and I didn't even know weakspots existed. So yeah, in that game, you can see how many shots got blocked because no one aimed for the gigantic fucking commander's cupola.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Also straight into the gun barrel. KV-1s stomp all over the AT-2 and they are everywhere.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Log in today for free tank. BT7-A, basically BT7 with derp gun. Kind of fun, can't tell right now cause all T3 battles are coated in them.

Borzak

There's a thread here on it. I played for about a week and a half. Didn't do anything for me. Too slow, no ignore feature yet, multiple TK's per game with no penalty even 1 minute in.

The ranked battles that went up on test for 2 days looks like it might eventually have promist, you get ranked into tiers. You win a math you go up a tier, you lose a match you go down a tier. Can only get matched against those in the same tier. We'll see.