World of Tanks

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish grind American tank destroyers til you get a Wolverine. Never sell it. I still make a ton of credits in them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
They look like it. Just a tank off from it.

put a camo net, binocs and a shell rammer on it. And plink away, dont forget to mix ammo. they snipe well and reload fast, also super mobile, zero armor tho 1-2 shots you are toast. You can shoot 3/4 across the map just need spotters.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
put a camo net, binocs and a shell rammer on it. And plink away, dont forget to mix ammo. they snipe well and reload fast, also super mobile, zero armor tho 1-2 shots you are toast. You can shoot 3/4 across the map just need spotters.
Been playing with a TD tonight. Fun as hell with spotters.

• 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Grinding this PoS T40 fuckin blows. Not a fan of this type at all.
So close to some actual fun tho. Only....13k xp to go.
Wish these que up times werent shit too.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A lot of it is crew, even when you hit a wolverine you wint be epic until you have 100% crew with 2 perks each. Thats why WG sells power ups for cash to skip the grind.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Grinding this PoS T40 fuckin blows. Not a fan of this type at all.
So close to some actual fun tho. Only....13k xp to go.
Wish these que up times werent shit too.

Luckily for you, the rest of that line blows, too.

• 1Solidarity

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Been a while since I played but is2 and is4 were very snappy heavies. Also they are lower profile than some of the other heavies and Russian bias lol. Is8 was good too but iirc got retired?

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm stopping this line at the wolvie and reassessing.

What's the most agile heavy?

Wolverine is ok. You can fork off to the Hellcat branch after that.

Avoid heavies for now. It's easier to learn the game in medium tanks. The KV-1S/KV-85/IS/IS3/Object 257/IS7 are the most nimble and noob friendly, though.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Wolverine is ok. You can fork off to the Hellcat branch after that.

Avoid heavies for now. It's easier to learn the game in medium tanks. The KV-1S/KV-85/IS/IS3/Object 257/IS7 are the most nimble and noob friendly, though.
As fun as TDing can get, I really prefer to run and gun. And, pardon the pun, tank.

Sounds good, thanks!

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Nice to see a new recruit. I often just leave the game running so seeing me on is no guarantee I'm not afk, but feel free to give me a poke for some platooning if you like - VariaVespasa, same as here.

Note that having a premium account makes grinding tanks a LOT easier.

Seconded on the Russian Object 257 and the Chinese WZ-111-5A being the go-to fast heavies in clan wars etc, with the IS-7 usually being an acceptable substitute if you dont have either of those. I recommend the Russian KV-1 as your first heavy, with the American T29 as your second heavy line.

Run and gun- the German PZ-1C and Luchs light tanks.

If you try arty I recommend the British line first- it has the most variety and will give you a sample of all arty types as you go up tiers, but ends up with several arty with wide firing arcs which make them easier to use than most.

Edit- I found Music and sent him a friend invite. Zapatta, what name are you under in WoT?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
This Czech holiday is handy. It's going to give me enough engineering fragments to completely unlock the Skoda T50, which means I can skip right over the TVP. Grinding the T-34/100 will be the only chore to the whole line.

I think I will finally bite the bullet and grind out the T69/T54E1/T57 during this Xmas's holiday boost. This game has a kick ass holiday event, btw.

• 1Solidarity

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
This Czech holiday is handy. It's going to give me enough engineering fragments to completely unlock the Skoda T50, which means I can skip right over the TVP. Grinding the T-34/100 will be the only chore to the whole line.

I think I will finally bite the bullet and grind out the T69/T54E1/T57 during this Xmas's holiday boost. This game has a kick ass holiday event, btw.
Bypassing the VTU is a gift from God. I actually do pretty well in the T-34-100, ONCE YOU GET THE TURRET AND GUN. The handling improves remarkably when you do.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Bypassing the VTU is a gift from God. I actually do pretty well in the T-34-100, ONCE YOU GET THE TURRET AND GUN. The handling improves remarkably when you do.

I'm in no hurry to get them. I'll turn the fragments into blueprints so the Skoda T 50 will be there if I feel the need to have yet another T9 medium tank. I'm not far from getting the Standard B which is why no one plays the Skoda anymore.

I'll skip the T57 idea. It's all so painful.