World of Warcraft: Classic

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You have to do world quests until one titanforges into a beta invite.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just watched Sodapoppin having a stroke because a rogue rolled need 100 vs him on Emblazoned Hat on his druid, a level 26 BoE *green* item and spam the chat in all caps for a whole minute.

uf2ys1b.png

This is exactly the kind of shit we're missing out on with modern MMOs. This is more entertaining than anything Blizzard released in the last five years.
That's a hunter item. More mana for Raptor Strike spam.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
seriously though I know one or several people lurking here work @ blizzard

get me in beta save me from doing world quests please

gimme beta access now or I will flood this place with traps

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
can confirm, also i heard they are going to introduce titanforging credit card subs. CRITICAL BILL 49.999999 repeating of course.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Why is their urgency into getting into a beta or a game we've all played 14 years ago?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I am just gonna wait for the release. Going to play this semi-hardcore since I never played WoW at launch.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is their urgency into getting into a beta or a game we've all played 14 years ago?
because there is fuck all else to play right now. I want this and nothing else. It's gonna be awesome like P99, except there will be sufficient player numbers online.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
because there is fuck all else to play right now. I want this and nothing else. It's gonna be awesome like P99, except there will be sufficient player numbers online.
But why waste time and sweet sweet nostalgia on something that will be wiped and you'll have to redo it all for real in 3 months.

It's not like its a new game where optimal leveling paths need to be discovered or loots to be seen. Its all been datamined and FAQd simce 2004.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's still time spent doing something enjoyable. Also the UI I'd build now will last me through the wipe, so that's progress.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it possible for EU players to make a character on US servers? What time would raids be GMT if I did that?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is it possible for EU players to make a character on US servers? What time would raids be GMT if I did that?
You need an US accoount - when you open the battle.net launcher in the dropdown you see (EU) behind every WoW account you have.

EDIT: Of course you could add a trial US WoW account to your battle.net, since its free and you don't need to buy a box like for the current expansion.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You would think of any internet MMO site we would have the connection to get a few beta invites from Furor himself but no.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played from 2005 to the end of Lich King. Tried again in Legion (retail really is junk ATM though). Bought a sub just for the purpose of a beta invitation, knowing full well it will all wipe as it goes live. But, like Quinloe mentioned, there nothing else I'd like to play at the moment and I've done beta tests before, so I have leet testing and reporting skills!