World of Warcraft: Classic

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You guys are in FOH and don't know Furor? Scrubs. (jk the last time that did anything for us was when D3 beta came out and we all know how D3 turned out)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's that guy who makes ice cream and fucks station wagon exhaust pipes right?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
huge pvpv shit going on right now..

There is like 60 vs 40 or so and no fucking lagg its beautiful!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Damn old school PvP with no lag... I remember Blackrock Mountain at raid time, Hillsbrad and Nesingwary Safari being hotspots.

I wonder how big this would have to get for it to effect the design of the next WoW expansion?

Rime

<Donor>
Damn old school PvP with no lag... I remember Blackrock Mountain at raid time, Hillsbrad and Nesingwary Safari being hotspots.

I wonder how big this would have to get for it to effect the design of the next WoW expansion?

Given how far up their own asses the Devs are... and how far 'ahead' they set things up, it would not be until 9.2 or later that we would see any concessions made towards Classic in Retail.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Given how far up their own asses the Devs are... and how far 'ahead' they set things up, it would not be until 9.2 or later that we would see any concessions made towards Classic in Retail.

Retail wow is too far gone, they need to just do a WOW 2 at this point.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Flying mounts ruined wow, who cares how good legion was.

Actually though, I think expanding the world and levels each expansion was a mistake. They should have kept the original overworld zones and put all the effort of creating 10 levels of leveling zones that are useless a week after launch to raids and dungeons and spaced out the content so they don't have retarded long gaps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I mean I you guys don't know. Bfa sucks but legion was a solid expansion
I enjoyed Legion, BfA just had backwards character development which is a major issue.

Cataclysm is still the worst expansion. BfA is probably worse than Warlords I think.

It's all just on rails too much.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

He is super fucking salty not getting his Whirlwind Axe because Horde fucking shit on his face.

0vnshzzoyg011.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There were probably 200 people in that zone at one point and zero lag. Asmo is a baby, I can't imagine him rolling on a pvp server.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user