World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Asmongold's guild does a premade WSG and lose to a random horde group with no healers. Pretty good WSG action. Venruki is way the hell more entertaining than Asmon or Soda it seems like.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Asmongold's guild does a premade WSG and lose to a random horde group with no healers. Pretty good WSG action. Venruki is way the hell more entertaining than Asmon or Soda it seems like.

Ven had another really good game with them after that one too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ossoi Ossoi is an insufferable, smooth brained, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, cock guzzling, Britfag who thinks he walks around in a shredded body dishing out bro-science and truth bombs about humor involving people with cum stained teeth.

You should avoid taking any of what he says as more than just the filler they put into Metamucil to get it as thick as possible.

• 5Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 10 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
BoozeCube BoozeCube Summit is now streaming Classic.

*Starship Troopers news caster voice* "Would you like to know more?"
I just wanted to know why 14k people were watching this guy level a level 6 shaman and he just now figured out via donation he accidentally rolled on the pve server.

Amazing.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
heh venruki tag teams flag carries with soda often, the mages on horde are pretty good.
it's funny asmon mcconnell esfand were having a laugh over mcconnells group rolling pugs in wsg and camping out the gy, it spawned a thread on the classic forums that he was holding 19 people hostage. McconnelRet holding 19 other people hostage in WSG

Then today mcconnells pre 5 man with quinn decided to afk dodge soda's pre 10 like four times in a row, while the queues were 30 mins long, cause they didn't want to fight the rank 1's. Then when they finally decide to play against a bunch of horde pugs it took them an hour to get the match done lol.

Then you get these streamer threads spawning now Ladies and Gentlemen your beta testers have arrived
Yeah this really isn't beta testing, this is just the streamers playground for stirring up entertainment and interest for classic lol.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Best thing the streamers have done is allowing the dev team to see the new sharding in action and see how the server reacts to large numbers of players in one place.

They're largely tuning the servers for performance at this point and the beta is doing that much easier (and cheaper) than their internal testing.

And oh yeah, they're getting stupid amounts of free publicity and hype.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
But that’s a show, and a set dressed up.

Josh lives like that... it’s no longer an act if your actual living environment was a side bit on a tv show that they set up and then took down.

Is he setting that up every time he does the bit? No? Then it’s not a bit.

I used that scene to compare Josh having "guests" that are being held against their will. The living conditions are also similar but not the main point.

As I said, if you're familiar with UK comedy of the last twenty years his influences are obvious, he's obviously got his character down to a tee

Also, that series sees the main character living out of a motel for the duration, well worth checking out

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't wait to raid with this guy, his taste in humor is so superior to all of ours.

Sorry to disappoint, I did the raid at midnight until 6 am then go straight to work thing 14 years ago

I'll play on EU servers this time round

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah this really isn't beta testing, this is just the streamers playground for stirring up entertainment and interest for classic lol.

Aside from the other 3000~ people playing that aren't streamers or youtubers, yeah

There's two guilds with guild cap on the pvp server alone

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Norththemage got a beta key. He's a little bit annoying (not too bad) but out of anyone he'd be the person with the most experience. He's been the top pve mage on northdale and other classic pservers for a couple years now. so if you want to watch someone who knows what they're doing, it'd be him.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
heh venruki tag teams flag carries with soda often, the mages on horde are pretty good.
it's funny asmon mcconnell esfand were having a laugh over mcconnells group rolling pugs in wsg and camping out the gy, it spawned a thread on the classic forums that he was holding 19 people hostage. McconnelRet holding 19 other people hostage in WSG

Then today mcconnells pre 5 man with quinn decided to afk dodge soda's pre 10 like four times in a row, while the queues were 30 mins long, cause they didn't want to fight the rank 1's. Then when they finally decide to play against a bunch of horde pugs it took them an hour to get the match done lol.

Then you get these streamer threads spawning now Ladies and Gentlemen your beta testers have arrived

I don't mind that streamers get in and hype the game for them, the issue is just how blatant these assholes are about it. Plus I think people would be a lot less salty if they didn't do shit like release this at the very end of Summer like a bunch of dickwads and give these streamer cunts almost 4 months of this shit. I can see them hyping the game for a month or so but all this shit is going to do it eventually turn people off after another month or so of not having access.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are plenty of other threads you queers can fag up with your brit TV bullshit. Amod Amod can you fuck these fags off to the shaw.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users