World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The thing is it wouldn't be as big of an issue with the streamers getting preferential treatment if they opened up the beta to more people. Also a fair bit of frustration comes from them telling people they need to be subbed and have an active account which obviously hasn't been true for the streamers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Twitch stream invites us easy to explain

1) it’s popular with audiences at the moment
2) lots of streamers are bored so it’s something “new” and nostalgic

xzi

Mouthbreather
actually one of my favorite wow youtubers out there, glad he's in beta too

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
The thing is it wouldn't be as big of an issue with the streamers getting preferential treatment if they opened up the beta to more people. Also a fair bit of frustration comes from them telling people they need to be subbed and have an active account which obviously hasn't been true for the streamers.
I have literally zero interest in playing the beta. I never was interested in playing betas. I have high interest in playing the release though!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Twitch stream invites us easy to explain

1) it’s popular with audiences at the moment
2) lots of streamers are bored so it’s something “new” and nostalgic
Sure, but they weren't even held to the same basic standard of sub required.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean im jelly that I didnt get in but I would probably get bored of this shit during beta and not even want to play during release if I got in so its all good, lol.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I have literally zero interest in playing the beta. I never was interested in playing betas. I have high interest in playing the release though!

Yeah I don't really get why any non-streamer is upset about not getting to play beta.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Knock off the shitty TV derail. OT posts moved.

PS New best @a_skeleton_03 burn is 'smooth-brained'.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Rather than bitching about streamers, could you all not organise and stream this shit yourselves?

We have a premade community to all roll on the same server and pull some stunts to get viral with, at least one of you must be charismatic enough to be the frontman.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Rather than bitching about streamers, could you all not organise and stream this shit yourselves?

We have a premade community to all roll on the same server and pull some stunts to get viral with, at least one of you must be charismatic enough to be the frontman.

I figured being a part of the community that the fucker who made the game and dragged us all into this shit would be enough to snag a beta key or two. Now you are telling us we have to be charismatic and shit too. We didn't sign up for this.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got stress test today, time to become a twitch thot today and stream my fem night elf titties so I can make my first gold ingame

xzi

Mouthbreather
yeah I'll probably just wait a few hours assuming it's up for 24h again. I'll try logging in but if I can't then.. whatever lol

azeroth needs me, I killed a titan once and now I'm gonna go get 2shot by an owl because I'm oom from 3 spells

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I got stress test today, time to become a twitch thot today and stream my fem night elf titties so I can make my first gold ingame

Stream yourself applying night elf cosplay makeup with the mic turned up to make it ASMR while showing cleavage and with Alizee playing on repeat in the background for maximum thot clickbait vid intersectionality quotient.

• 1Worf