World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So while some of the other streamers are border line retards I have to say Sosa at least knows what he is doing in the beta, it's kind of crazy to see how overpowered druids were in WSG. Also the level of engineering shit is kind of fun to watch. Him and a mage 2 v 8 shit stomped like Swifty, Toweliee and some other worthless streamer faggots. I mean Soda is a little weird at times but he is much better at the game than like 90% of these people streaming.
My problem with Soda is he is fucking boring. That's an unforgivable sin when your job is entertainment.

At least that mongoloid Asmon is amusing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
On his bounty board for

Twitch : Watch monster hunter 5 minute trailer $2,200 dollars.
Watch some netflix bullshit trailer on stream $1,400 dollars

Goddamn do these guys make retarded cash for nothing. We all are in the wrong business.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Did you just we have low IQ because we made the office?

Ever heard of.a little master piece called breaking bad? We'll keep enjoying your chips IDIOT

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Did you just we have low IQ because we made the office?

Ever heard of.a little master piece called breaking bad? We'll keep enjoying your chips IDIOT

You didn't make it you absolute mongoloid, you butchered it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The point was the UK Office had to be remade for American audiences with all the subtlety removed.

All it took was 30 seconds of watching Josh to immediately spot the influences on his act. The fact that BoozeCube BoozeCube can't tell its an act is another example of how the subtleties of UK comedy go right over the heads of an American audience

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The point was the UK Office had to be remade for American audiences with all the subtlety removed.

All it took was 30 seconds of watching Josh to immediately spot the influences on his act. The fact that BoozeCube BoozeCube can't tell its an act is another example of how the subtleties of UK comedy go right over the heads of an American audience
You cannot even figure out what country you want to rule you. Don't worry about your lesser version of The Office.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

British humor is subtle.. Got it.

tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I can't wait to raid with this guy, his taste in humor is so superior to all of ours.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I wish people didn't release boss strats. It was really fun keeping that secret.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
And here's a relevant clip from the aforementioned Alan Partridge, like I said - his inspiration is obvious. Don't be salty just because he got you hook line and sinker

Edit: in fact it's funny how similar the above clip is to those "best of" clips with him joking about girls being held hostage.
But that’s a show, and a set dressed up.

Josh lives like that... it’s no longer an act if your actual living environment was a side bit on a tv show that they set up and then took down.

Is he setting that up every time he does the bit? No? Then it’s not a bit.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
For every great British comedy you list I'll name 5 American, and odds are brits watch all of them.

Maybe try making seasons that are longer than 3 episodes.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!