World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Someone like pokimaine getting in is really the icing on the cake isn't it

Fuck this fag company

What you are saying some thot skank who has never played WoW before in her life isn’t a perfect candidate to test bugs from a 15 year old game.

Remember you need a 15 year old account and an active WoW subscription to get into the Beta... LOL give us money. Ion is a cocksucker.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You know with how hard Blizzard is sucking that streamer dick you would think they would unban Reckful. I would say he is far less toxic than many of the other WoW streamers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well if classic doesn't do well they're kind of up shits creak

BFA: Massive failure
HotS: Massive failure
Overwatch: Massive failure
Sc2: LOL
Diablo 3: You know there are no more box sales on this
Hearthstone: I have no idea the state of this game

They have literally nothing right now making them money but wow and whatever mtx in hearthstone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Id rather watch UK comedy over all these idiot streamers linked in this thread. I watched that PVP video and I forgot that ill have to have VOIP for WoW and have to deal with aspies like that dude.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I think I'm out for this. The propping up streamers for months nonsense is revolting.

I played a shit load of beta, and was in a no life top end raid guild through most of classic. Did it all once on the bleeding edge, and since I hate blizzard, fuck them. They get zero of my dollars.

booze what is even wrong with you as a person lmao

Politics thread would be my guess. That and a couple others will give you PTSD

Also, only good British shows were Are you being served and Mr Bean.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Well if classic doesn't do well they're kind of up shits creak

BFA: Massive failure
HotS: Massive failure
Overwatch: Massive failure
Sc2: LOL
Diablo 3: You know there are no more box sales on this
Hearthstone: I have no idea the state of this game

They have literally nothing right now making them money but wow and whatever mtx in hearthstone

Is overwatch really a failture? what other non BR fps games do people play? maybe im out of the loop

xzi

Mouthbreather
CSGO has about 500k average daily users. I don't think I'd say OW is a failure but it's definitely massively squandered it's own potential.

But that's for another thread. ...not that it matters at this point

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can someone get Ossoi out of here, with his rotting and disfigured teeth and terrible taste in comedy

If you want to know how bad his idea of comedy really is just click the links in his sig

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anyways one of the things in that Preach video and summed up by many others and a point I have tried to make is the “hard” aspect is different. The gameplay of Classic WoW was not hard at all but the reliance on others the stiff gear checks were the hard part the game as an RPG was more about time investment over DDR twitch movement skill, or playing your UI. Many people are saying live and classic are two different games and at this point almost two different genres and they are right. The people on this board are here because they fell in love with MMORPGs, sadly even the definition of MMO has gotten tainted and distorted with retards even calling Diablo 3 an MMO. Still there is a reason people long for an EQ successor, a return to original WoW, or even a drug addict inspired Pantheon, and it isn’t for Mythic raids, or to press 382 rows of buttons. I mean fuck sakes EQ limited you to what you memorized at the time of combat. No they want to get lost in a world, explore shit, meet and make friends to play with.

The enjoyment comes from the people around you sharing experiences, which again is why making the game into something you actively want to ditch your teammates because of skill disparity is bad for this type of game. I think some skill disparity can be good but there is a point where it goes to far. People grouped with the fat 40 year old stay at home mom who neglected her kids to get her Rez stick and cast complete heal and we took her along, or that half retard who could cast haste and mez mobs. MMORPGs are meant to be inclusive at least in the open world part of the game. Where you lose people is when you make the game impossible to lose Warfronts, Islands, LFR, then it becomes participation trophy bullshit with no meaning or care to the game.

Kind of shocking looking at Live in contrast to Classic in this way. Classic has tons of problems... so did EQ. That didn't stop people from playing the shit out of it. But if you go and remove every single thing that makes it an RPG an RPG then you have BFA which is basically a game lobby activity center. Leveling is just something they feel like they need to put in but since they leaned so hard on, "game begins at max level" I guarantee if they didn't even bother adding in a 10 level leveling experience in the next expansion and just went right into ilvl leveling nobody would give a shit.

RPG's are about exploring, finding stuff, adventuring with people, making friends, getting rare drops (phat loots), and whatever. This includes getting keys to ancient dungeons and raids and whatever else can make that epeen hard. It can also be about crafting and making rare or cool items. It's supposed to be a world and all right?

Over the years Blizz has neutered literally every aspect of it. It's appalling really. Especially tradeskills. The old tradeskills were cool with Blacksmiths having specialities and Goblin/Gnomish tinkering for various benefits or unique items. But nope that ruins accessibility! Can't have that!

But would you look at that. Put RPG elements back in and people are ecstatic about it again. The journey is cool and fun even if you've done it before. Getting that blue and purples being actually extremely uncommon. I can't even remember a single item I've had in WOW over the past 10 years. Like nothing. But I do remember Stormherald, Ashkandi, Obsidian Edge and such just fine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I was a pleb and only had a Deep Thunder, but goddamn I loved that thing. I think it’s still in my bank.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I still have a 12.5gb file in my backup of a backup of a backup from several PC's ago, including my guild raids. I threw one up on youtube and it was immediately muted for the songs in it heh.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think these faggots literally sent out invites to every twitch streamer with 1000K+ viewers. This morning I get on twitch and see Sacriel streaming WOW, im like WTF? Last night I saw Summit streaming it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That's also why its releasing in August. They get several months of advertising.