World of Warcraft: Classic

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Realm 15 seems to be up, so started 2 toons there.

**Dwarf starting area on realm 15 is way too packed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They shrank it down to 2 servers, so it's unplayable now. 150-200 players in each starting zone attempting to get the same mob. Maybe they'll open up more servers later and we can actually do something.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So soon as the realms came up I hit level 4 in like 10-15 min. Then they put everyone on 2 servers it went to ultra cluster fuck and it took about 1:30 min to hit level 4, game started to loot lag super badly and I am just going to check back a little later.

Chris

Potato del Grande
How can you be so desperate to play to do the newbie zone then have your character wiped?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How can you be so desperate to play to do the newbie zone then have your character wiped?

The whole point of it was to stress test the servers. I bitch about Blizzard plenty but I don't mind doing something that helps the game I am interested in playing.

• 3Like
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They shrank it down to 2 servers, so it's unplayable now. 150-200 players in each starting zone attempting to get the same mob. Maybe they'll open up more servers later and we can actually do something.
I was telling Booze I thought that they had released too many servers for a "stress" test. And I was correct.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was telling Booze I thought that they had released too many servers for a "stress" test. And I was correct.

Yeah, likely at the start. But, as the rest of the country gets off of work and goes home, they will need those extra servers. 2 for 100,000 people probably won't work.