World of Warcraft: Classic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I wonder how hard Blizzard is going to go with policing the world chats of that stuff and acting on reports that are sure to come from it.

They won't be. They pretty much fired the majority of the staff they had to police such things. At best, they'll crack down on things that streamers raise a fuss about.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's good to hear. Gaming should be an escape from it seeing as it saturates pretty much everything these days.

Even the people who complain constantly about libtards and flood every thread with “this is SJW agenda!!” are normal to game with. Even Lumie was as normal as you could get.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Foh turns people into transsexuals and/or drug addicted prostitutes, you've been warned!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Richturpin doing more of the lords work.

APES have been the biggest faggots on the emu classic wow scene over the past 5-6 years. It's funny they're griefing the streamers, but doesn't make them any less of faggots.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
APES have been the biggest faggots on the emu classic wow scene over the past 5-6 years. It's funny they're griefing the streamers, but doesn't make them any less of faggots.
Apes are the best content creators. I almost decided to play EU just to play with them.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They’re jobless welfare recipients who have infinite time to poopsock a 15 year old game. Good luck combating that.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They’re jobless welfare recipients who have infinite time to poopsock a 15 year old game. Good luck combating that.
They're fighting full time streamers who live off that 15 year old game. Sounds like a level playing field to me.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users