World of Warcraft: Classic

sadris

Karen
<Donor>

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think you can kill anybody as a paladin?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
We told him not to roll a paladin thinking it was damage during the beta. But he's self harming for stream content.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Does anybody remember that bugged white 2h sword? i cant remember if it was classic or WOTLK but i cant remember the name of it. Made twinking super easy. It had high level stats but no lvl requirement iirc?

edit: nvm found it, it was WOTLK:

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We waited around for a week before creating a character waiting on the queues to die down on Whitemane, ended up rolling elsewhere.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I regret playing a rogue based on the player base understanding how good AoE is now and me forgetting how worthless my cleave is. Shit is absurd in /lfg.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, it's a very different game than vanilla. I remember craving for rogues with imp sap to do dungeons with. Now it's all just ZERG ZERG ZERG

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I thought about respec'ing to get imp sap but it would be completely worthless. Nobody cc's anything because you bring 2+ mages and just murder the entire room in 1 pull.

So I stand around with my dick in my hand putting up 1 point SnDs and pretending to be useful while waiting for a single target fight to actually contribute to. And then I just get kicked and replaced by another aoe class so they can zerg faster.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I thought about respec'ing to get imp sap but it would be completely worthless. Nobody cc's anything because you bring 2+ mages and just murder the entire room in 1 pull.

So I stand around with my dick in my hand putting up 1 point SnDs and pretending to be useful while waiting for a single target fight to actually contribute to. And then I just get kicked and replaced by another aoe class so they can zerg faster.

I plan on avoiding AOE grind/zerg shit like the plague, so you'll always have a place in a group with me, but hopefully you'll have that issue sorted by the time I hit 60

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Is there an alternative to stranglethorn for alliance leveling? I really don't like that place. I just finished up darkshire.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Is there an alternative to stranglethorn for alliance leveling? I really don't like that place. I just finished up darkshire.

Arathi or Desolace is your best bet, although you'll probably run dry on quests before you'd naturally cap out on STV. Otherwise it's dungeon grinding.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I plan on avoiding AOE grind/zerg shit like the plague, so you'll always have a place in a group with me, but hopefully you'll have that issue sorted by the time I hit 60
Eh, I'm just hoping to run guild groups really from here on out to farm pre-raid gear now that many others are getting to 55+. I just have to defeat the queue boss on work nights. :/

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finished the SM quest and accidentally deleted it before turning it in for massive upgrade sword at lv36. That's a 18DPS Sword increasing to 30DPS...

FML

• 3Worf
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users