World of Warcraft: Classic

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck general Angerforge and his stupid axe. 30+ kills never even seen HoJ drop.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Just think of how much more fun you'd be having if those drops could Titanforge!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wasn't there some crackpot theory in vanilla that it had a higher chance to drop with sub 60 characters in the group?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Wasn't there some crackpot theory in vanilla that it had a higher chance to drop with sub 60 characters in the group?

Jboots won't drop unless you camp outside the room in Najena.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
hand of justice took me a long time to farm up in vanilla. Months. Once I got it though, my troll sword rogue topped every dps meter from then through BWL

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Bow from Scholo is fucking brutal too, was the same in Vanilla.

I'm at 26 Scholo runs so far. I won't even do Scholo with another hunter in the group, because it will drop, they will roll, and I will lose.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I need scholo runs for the witchblade and probably pants are in there. If not, then Strat has pants. Its my last green I need to replace.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Caster pants are from Omokk in LBRS. Low drop rate and LBRS sucks so I’m just keeping Felcloth until t1/t2. Also pre raid bis for casters includes like 4 green items, maybe fewer if you count stupid shit like Drakestone of X Wrath or incendius bracers of X Wrath but those really aren’t farmable.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've been pretty slow leveling, but am having fun. I'll hit 44 tonight. I hope to be 50 by the end of the weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
are there any websites with BIS gear lists

oh i guess wowhead has some..
This site might not be perfect, but it’s really easy to view stuff - World of Warcraft Classic - Best in Slot

• 1Like

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Classic WoW is an inauthentic WoW experience. I've yet to be called a faggot by a bnet kiddy.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Classic WoW is an inauthentic WoW experience. I've yet to be called a faggot by a bnet kiddy.

You're not trying hard enough then.
I got called a bad and a faggot at level 8 for having a lvl 10 spider spawn on top of me while engaged with another mob and having to run away while this person watched.

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive been called faggot once, when some warrior started a quest in W Pagrounds, the hammer one where you click on a grave and some boss spawns with 3 minions all pretty high level. So im watching this unfold and of course the dude dies and does not even kill one mob. Then I get tells like why didnt I help him? WTF? and all that. I simply told him I didnt want a corpse run either, lol. So then he called me faggot.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But you're a hunter, how can you die when pet is elite mob that solos raid bosses?!

I'm disappointed that Seb isn't streaming his hunter epic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
But you're a hunter, how can you die when pet is elite mob that solos raid bosses?!

Because a few minutes before I tried soloing that quest, I was gonna try and burn the boss down, loot corpse quick wile the minions were still beating my pet and run my ass off. So I engaged, pet dies in like 5 seconds, while im running for the hills to FD in a safe spot. Luckily right after this I ran into a guild shaman and seb too, which needed the quest done too.