World of Warcraft: Classic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
GO2xBBU.png

Don't stress too much about the reed now that DM is coming soon.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I remember my Hunter life so well because the class resonated so well with me. I first level a Warrior to 60 and that sucked donkeyballs. Was about to quit when I decided to try Hunter. First leveled a Tauren to 20 to get a feel for the class before switching to NE. The interaction with your pet back in the day, it felt so much more than just a "stat stick" that it is now. You had to feed it, care for it, find and teach it new skills, level it up. Sure, I can understand that this was too much hassle for many people, but I loved it. I remember many "oh shit" moments where I pulled too many mobs, though I'd die, but intense combat and pet management concluded with the two of us surviving at maybe 2% health. I would always feed it extra after such moments just as a "treat". Then there were other wonderful episodes. I also loved playing as a Hunter in the old AV back in the day.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I resubbed for 6 months because of the lower cost per month...
I played for two weeks and made it to lvl 15.
I quit.

That worked out well.

(went back to live trying for mount #350 though and maybe I'll finish BfA flying)

• 2Picard
  • 1Barf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much worthless for gear yeah. Mage and warlock trinkets are both worse than the 2% crit quest reward and Briarwood Reed although many people won’t farm a Reed. Locks can get the 5stam 19shadow dagger that’s a marginal upgrade over existing pre raid stuff. The only genuine upgrade is the felcloth gloves which are BOE and rather expensive.

Both classes can farm better gold/hour than Mara in DM but idk how it stacks up to ZG zombies or BRD guardsmen aoe farming for mages.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Any class that can solo farm it can pull 80-100g/hour so there is no better place.

Hunters can solo tribute.

If you've got mining there is easy access rich thorium veins.

Initially books will probably sell decent, but with our server economy who knows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
If you play this game still you are either a weak willed nerd or you hate America.

Just saying.

You know goddamn well that Hitler himself could come back from the grave, take over America, make Blizzard into a Nazi Party subsidiary and these nerds will still play their classic elf simulators.

Case and point: Project 1999, EQ/EQ2 TLPs

A boycott does nothing except remove a game you were already on the fence about playing due to it getting stale, and just needed a reason to quit playing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe botting and hacking in their games would be a better protest, but that's basically what happens in all their sub-free games anyways.

xzi

Mouthbreather
i mean have you ever played their games? it's all botting and hackers all the time

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
How much resist does it take to have a meaningful impact in a pvp situation? Also, does defense affect crits in pvp or only pve?

Last edited:

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've made a short educational video for no particular reason why sunder armor is better than heroic strike

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I've made a short educational video for no particular reason why sunder armor is better than heroic strike

What a useless video. Now make one on a nonelite NPC that dies in 3-4 hits while chaining charge and bloodrage and see which is better.

No one is grinding group elites for levelling.

Also count the crits in the first example vs the second.