World of Warcraft: Classic

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It’s the same classic experience as 15 years ago. Some servers are packed while others are dead and faction imbalance is allowed to snowball with no help from Blizzard to address the problem. #nochanges

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
not like server balance matters when you can just shadowmeld and flight form away

later idiots

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
not like server balance matters when you can just shadowmeld and flight form away

later idiots
giphy.gif

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If they bring back TBC shadow priest in all its glory, they can have my money

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
if EQ TLP has taught me anything, they dont give a shit about population imbalance, squeeze that money, merge them squeeze it some more and add new ones, rinse repeat.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
With full instancing who gives a shit. Everyone can do most of what they want when they want to.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
I did, and I wouldn't play druid again either tbh. Although in TBC tank/resto gets insane, but I think that's where I fucked up is playing the same thing a 2nd time around.
Even moonkins are pretty good if you go tailoring and are willing to minmax crafted gear, consumes, etc. Although I think they fall into the same category as ele sham and don't scale as well into late TBC compared to locks. Ele sham are still legit all through TBC though thanks to totems and bloodlust, moonkins end up being a bit of a drag though.

• 2Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
dude, early tbc mangle was doing more dps as bear than it was on cat it was fucked

I still have a picture of my druid reaching over 1.2k mp5 (out of combat, in combat was like halved wasn't it?) in sunwell and being so proud of that lol. NO CLUE WHAT MANA IS

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Mangle! Mangle! Mangle! Mangle!
I found an old picture I made back in TBC showing off my setup for raiding. It was a hard job lemme tell you...
bt_product_shot400_183.jpg

Also for some ungodly reason, this was in the same folder. Don't even remember wtf it was for
goliath-mippo.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had played Resto Druid for all of Vanilla, and then ended up quitting right at the end as my guild was about to clear Sapphiron and KT. Think I saw Sapphiron die, but never KT before expansion released. Guild was top on the server and we finally did it with the new TBC talents that dropped a couple weeks before TBC launch. Bunch of plebs. Then in TBC, I ended up trading accounts with a Mage friend and went a while on that. Was a good time.