World of Warcraft: Classic

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Speaking of Juicy. I was gonna resub then I saw the queue madness. I would basically be paying to try and log in to game.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At the time of this post, there are 2581 people in the queue and a 222 minute wait time to login.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Almost 4 hours to get ~2600 people in? Did they cut server capacity or something?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You should probably add an hour to that queue time too. Last night the queue at 6:30 was about 2 and a half hours but I didn’t end up getting on until about 9:45.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
There are servers without queues that are healthy, at least in my experience. Whitemane is a popular server, I dont play there but just hear it a lot so im sure everyone transfers there. Probably great world pvp lol

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am just baffled at the people that complain about how shitty a company Blizzard is for what they do on live and how you have to be a battered wife to play it are putting up with 3-4 hour queues 8 months later.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The incentives are for people on high pop servers to stick it out and for people on low pop servers to move to high pop servers. Throw in a little shelter at place and we're back to queues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is a happy medium though. I haven’t had a queue on fairbanks in forever and it feels full for sure

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
to be fair, up until about 2 weeks ago, there hadn't been a queue for maybe 4 months.

That doesn't excuse the current situation but it's not totally "battered wife syndrome"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
to be fair, up until about 2 weeks ago, there hadn't been a queue for maybe 4 months.

That doesn't excuse the current situation but it's not totally "battered wife syndrome"
So out of 8 months the first 4 had queues, then they got better for 4 and then now they are back.

I am of course overblowing it but it’s not far from that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user