World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i need tbc, im over bwl already and these bg queues are bullshit. miss the days of just spamming arena

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah the multi-hour queue and things of that nature are just awful for everyone. It would be one thing is Blizzard had left battlegrounds server only but they opened it up to all servers and then did nothing to alleviate the massive server imbalances. We all know the #nochanges meme but if that was the case it should of been server only and those with decent server balances would be in better shape for BG's. They could take a playbook out of the retail version and just let people queue as both factions or just allow faction vs faction play in the BG's. We know they won't implement this but there are things they could do but choose not to.

The server population thing is getting to be beyond a problem on a few servers and either they need to lock full servers and not allow transfers in which would be the common sense thing or just say fuck it and bring back layers. You have servers now with multi hour queues to log on again while others have been allowed to be flat out abandoned and empty this was the same mistake that they made 15 years ago, yet they take zero action to improve the situation. The silver lining is the massively populate severs are always safe when it comes to finding people to play with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was it in TBC where you could only have a single Arena team in each bracket and if you remade you would lose all your ranking and progress? Or I crazy but I remember it being a bitch deciding who would go with who amongst my pvp group. Also cyclone was the most bullshit spell ever added to the game.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Was it in TBC where you could only have a single Arena team in each bracket and if you remade you would lose all your ranking and progress? Or I crazy but I remember it being a bitch deciding who would go with who amongst my pvp group. Also cyclone was the most bullshit spell ever added to the game.
B5921FA7-5670-4014-A8D8-ADEC91861990.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah tbc one team per bracket, people used to sell gladiator teams and youd get glad then i think they changed it so you had to do x amount of games on the team to qualify. it was a legit money maker for good players, just grind up a team in a day, sell it make a new one. crazy times

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was making good progress until I got to the start of Hillsbrad and having to farm the bears/cats for the elixir quests and doing the human farm quests, felt like a slog.

I got lucky with some guy PLing an alt and soaked up a couple levels from him doing SFK, so that was cool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
About half way through 40 but the queue is insane and I probably wont be on tonight.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Millions of super-bored fans stuck at home.

Blizzard: LETS JOKE ABOUT RELEASING CONTENT. HAHA WE'RE SO FUNNY.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Millions of super-bored fans stuck at home.

Blizzard: LETS JOKE ABOUT RELEASING CONTENT. HAHA WE'RE SO FUNNY.
It's pretty fucking sweet how they're letting entire guilds transfer to full servers with 3+ hour queues every night during this while saying fucking nothing about it.

But hey, at least they have time for shitty jokes.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users