World of Warcraft: Classic

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're not far off. Mid afternoon the queue is between 2 and 3 hours, Tuesday will probably be worse.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This queue
giphy.gif

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Apparently you can AFK on a zeppelin and it will never boot you for inactivity because it keeps zoning back and forth. Doesn't work on boats.

Take with a grain of salt, because I'd expect this is the kind of thing they would fix quickly if they haven't already. According to pals it was working earlier today though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You have to fully fill exalted too, that’s another 1K.
yeah but thats nothing.

First AV i got 1700 rep after marks turn in putting me 300 from exalted. 2nd AV i hit max exalted before we even killed vann. So now I have 4 Alterac Valley marks of honor. I can use 3 of them if I do WSG and AB for the "For Great Honor" quest, but i'm just going to delete the 4th one.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
yeah but thats nothing.

First AV i got 1700 rep after marks turn in putting me 300 from exalted. 2nd AV i hit max exalted before we even killed vann. So now I have 4 Alterac Valley marks of honor. I can use 3 of them if I do WSG and AB for the "For Great Honor" quest, but i'm just going to delete the 4th one.

Yeah, don't do WSG or AB.

Nothing but despair lives there. Jesus fuck. You thought AV was AIDS.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, don't do WSG or AB.

Nothing but despair lives there. Jesus fuck. You thought AV was AIDS.
AV wasn't bad, just the 3-4hr queue late night when i was playing japan time was AIDS. If it had been an hour to an hour and a half queue like it was all weekend I wouldn't have complained at all.
Then again I did like half my AVs from lvl 51-60 so I was just questing while waiting on the queue anyway. And its only like 27-28 AVs to hit max exalted so its no big deal really. Got a fancy ring and a cheap mount out of it.

WSG and AB take waaay more games played to get the rep so no thanks on those, dont need the bracer or cloak that badly.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
"Mission Accomplished"

Kaivax 400 posts
Community Manager
1h
Later today, we’re enabling the Free Character Move service for three realms in this region that have recently been experiencing long queues: Incendius , Faerlina , and Whitemane.
We strongly encourage players who wish to use a Free Character Move to do so as soon as possible. Free Character Moves will be closed without warning for any destination realm that becomes full.
We’ll provide an update here when the Free Character Move service is enabled this afternoon.
Thank you!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure many people are going to take advantage of it, for fear of going to dead servers; precisely the reason they all came to the big servers in the first place.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Is a PvE server finally one of the eligible destinations for the PvP servers? Every single free transfer they offered has yet to have that option.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I thought PvP -> PvE was always doable? PvE -> PvP has always been what wasn't allowed.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought PvP -> PvE was always doable? PvE -> PvP has always been what wasn't allowed.

I can totally pay to leave Whitemane and could since they opened up paid transfers but for all the free transfers they have never, ever had a PvE server as a destination for a PvP server.

edit - good lord, there's a queue already and it's a Tuesday

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If their solution is simply some free transfers out while still allowing paid transfers in then fuck these worthless assholes. What the fuck is wrong with these faggots. Turn off the transfers into these realms at the very fucking least.

Also the transfers being shut off without any notice only makes it so no guild would even think about taking it out of fear of leaving 1/2 the group behind. They could take 1 intern and have that fucker message and chat guilds and move them as a whole if they were actually serious about not being complete fuck ups. They could also merge a couple of the dead realms and try to balance the super imbalanced fucked servers. If this is their solution no wonder these faggots bled off 9 million fucking players over the years.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blizzard allows guild stragglers to get in touch with them to get a free transfer if they missed the boat with their friends.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user