World of Warcraft: Classic

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Can Remote Desktop to avoid most queues though, Remote Desktop doesn’t make retail fun to play.

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's something WoW has always strugged with: optimal play is to level on a dead server so you aren't hindered by other players tagging your mobs, and then move to a busy server once you hit level cap. Some fix is in the works it seems.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3+ hour queue again. Probably going to cancel and uninstall if this shit keeps up.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So out of 8 months the first 4 had queues, then they got better for 4 and then now they are back.

I am of course overblowing it but it’s not far from that.

I actually have no idea what the original queue was because I didnt start playing until end of September. Around that time I remember there being a queue at primetime and it always seemed to be less than 1000 people. This queue is definitely covid queue, it starts at 2 in the afternoon every day, and its like 2600 people long immediately.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Blizzard should have an official queue app.

Probemo kinda solved

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
While convenient, that wouldn't actually fit more people onto the servers.
It would make it so you can keep a place in queue while not sitting at your computer. Send alert when close.

Best idea ever

• 1Ding!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Make it so I can queue for AV on alts too.

Game is quickly losing it's luster. I am struggling to find reasons to play this game when I would rather play almost anything else.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck am I supposed to do with a single Alterac Valley Mark of Honor?

Thanks to AV weekend i'm enjoying my 1-1.5hr AV queues, in a lbrs gem farm group when AV pops after only 45min. Awesome, I think to myself.

zone into a map where all our towers are destroyed and base is blue. As i'm coming out of the tunnel our last GY is getting capped. I make it to dun north tower for a quick cap but before i can make it up the stairs to click the game ends.

1 Mark? wtf am i supposed to do with this? is there anything you can turn it in for or should i just delete it? I've only got 2k more rep til exalted, I can't imagine losing another game much less 2 in the next 2 matches til i'm done with AV.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Thanks to AV weekend i'm enjoying my 1-1.5hr AV queues, in a lbrs gem farm group when AV pops after only 45min. Awesome, I think to myself.

zone into a map where all our towers are destroyed and base is blue. As i'm coming out of the tunnel our last GY is getting capped. I make it to dun north tower for a quick cap but before i can make it up the stairs to click the game ends.

1 Mark? wtf am i supposed to do with this? is there anything you can turn it in for or should i just delete it? I've only got 2k more rep til exalted, I can't imagine losing another game much less 2 in the next 2 matches til i'm done with AV.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

You have to fully fill exalted too, that’s another 1K.

• 1Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3:45 pm central and 75 minute queue for Whitemane. I thought Blizz said they were fixing this? Seems to me its even worse now.