World of Warcraft: Classic

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Johnny53 your dumb Mario Speedwagon I know you love blizz a_skeleton_03 and Khorumting with Lithose with their Vanessas shoved down your throat on top of a Tuco while MusicforFish Johnny53s your Mario Speedwagon.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Blizzard didn't make that video, retards.

They did post these patch notes though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

They did post these patch notes though.

WoW CLASSIC
Following a tremendous amount of feedback, we’re happy to announce that WoW Classic now comes in three new old flavors:
  • WoW ORANGE VANILLA
  • CHERRY WoW CLASSIC
  • DIET DR. CLASSIC
HOLY SHIT THATS FUNNY!!!

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The shitmongers finally at least acknowledged there was a problem.

Of course they did it through twitter instead of any official channels like the worthless cunt they are. Hopefully the retards just turn back on layering since they are garbage as fuck.. If not split the goddamn server and turn off transfers into Whitemane, and make everyone who transferred to Whitemane in the last 90 days so back to their shithole servers. We need to build a fucking wall.

giphy.gif

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Sat and baby sat a character playing on and off for 8 hours today from before noon until almost 8 o’clock so I could be on for raid at 10. Just before 8, I get a boot and immediately get shoved into the queue after my disconnect. 4 fucking hours. And missed out on my reserved loot in MC. Pretty fucking cool. I’m sure their “solution” they’re rolling out will be fucking retarded and won’t solve a fucking thing.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i get random disconnects all the time on my 2 accounts, its frustrating for sure. shouldnt have to go back into the queue

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Where did those queues come from? Did they just cram another few thousand players on those servers?

There had been a mass exodus from dead servers especially from the ones that Blizzard allowed the faction balance to get super fucked on, and they have all been transferring to the high pop servers. Better to wait 4 hours and actually have people to raid with then instantly log onto a server and not be able to do any content because there are no other players.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sat and baby sat a character playing on and off for 8 hours today from before noon until almost 8 o’clock so I could be on for raid at 10. Just before 8, I get a boot and immediately get shoved into the queue after my disconnect. 4 fucking hours. And missed out on my reserved loot in MC. Pretty fucking cool. I’m sure their “solution” they’re rolling out will be fucking retarded and won’t solve a fucking thing.

Yeah that sucked. You got unfairly screwed.

but hey look on the bright side ...

Noob rogues supreme Sylas Sylas and myself kept Gigachad from winning the dagger and brutality blade.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fucking queue started at noon server time today, lol. By the time I got on at 3:30 est (server is PST), it was 45 fucking minutes. Blizzard should be strung up for not closing transfers, this is far more stupid than the start of Classic was.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fucking queue started at noon server time today, lol. By the time I got on at 3:30 est (server is PST), it was 45 fucking minutes. Blizzard should be strung up for not closing transfers, this is far more stupid than the start of Classic was.

You buy the rope and I'll get the bleach we're about to Juicy Smulliet some bitches.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users