World of Warcraft: Classic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Going to start an exploratory committee on starting an FoH guild on classic.

How many of you already have a crew that you are going to run with? Most of you?

I would possibly be up for it depending on how serious the effort was. I can't bring myself to poopsock 15 year old content

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have anything set in stone so I'd love to join up, but looking to go alliance because blessing of salvation is my crutch

Now is your opportunity to experience Windfury in its full glory. Alliance is for losers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Saw this thread in a post unrelated to WOW and was like, fuck, you're kinna right... I can still play FF4 or 6 again every now and then, albeit it's never the same as the first time.

Screenshot_20181112-104953_Imgur.jpg

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can still play FF4 or 6 again every now and then, albeit it's never the same as the first time

That's the beautiful part about vanilla WoW, if you want to start over you really need 40 more people to do it. It's an entirely different experience every single time, just as good as the first time.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I would be down for forum guild, played horde mage, would prefer horde again.

Nothing will be like those days in early zul'jin, but damn if im not really curious to see how this plays out.

Sterling

El Presidente
Going to start an exploratory committee on starting an FoH guild on classic.

How many of you already have a crew that you are going to run with? Most of you?
Likely interested, not sure how much time/effort I can put into it though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you fall behind the raid gear curve, ur fucked in pvp. Inb4 not having raid time means you'd have r12+ pvp time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I would be down for forum guild, played horde mage, would prefer horde again.

Nothing will be like those days in early zul'jin, but damn if im not really curious to see how this plays out.

I was on ZJ for vanilla years. Who did you play with?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
As god intended.

Ya the disarm reduction plate gloves from Sapph doesn't smell like god complex raiders needing even more of an already insane advtange in pvp.

It's deserved for the effort but another pvp tier was needed to compete with Nax gear imo.

Great if u have 39 other neckbeards still farming potions :).

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I played an alliance mage last time around and I’m really tempted to go shaman this time. How where they outside of totems being amazing? I’m assuming they where only really healers?

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh man remember queueing up alterac valleys after raids with a full raid of decked people... that shit was hillarious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
I played an alliance mage last time around and I’m really tempted to go shaman this time. How where they outside of totems being amazing? I’m assuming they where only really healers?
Mostly healers (and quite good ones for a lot of fights), one token enhance sham with a Nightfall axe wasn't uncommon. Then again if Bliz doesn't rebalance MC/BWL for this, you will be just fine as any spec. Most MC bosses die in 60-90 seconds with 1.12 talents and gear so hybrids don't really run into mana issues like they did back in real vanilla.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just sucks if your guild splits and you're one lone neckbeard who can't find a slot to finish his suit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Arcanna Horde UD Mage Transcendence.

Always had fun when we would one shot Nef with full buffs + ony head etc and then go pvp.

Was Ronne a mage with Trans? I forget.

We used to duel outside org all the time. Bastard was good at getting right into my deadzone.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, he was. Ronne, Dajjal ( HWL ) and Khand ( HWL ) were a big part of our mage core. Bubblez had that cromaggus crossbow ashrej'thul or what ever and would wreck us so we learned how to do the 8yrd. dance pretty well.