World of Warcraft: Classic

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
You don't really need that either, given you'll have a week or two to start a BE before outland becomes available. That should be plenty of time of hitting 60 first, assuming the exp reduction is already in by then.

I'd prefer a fresh server simply because of the massive inflation getting carried over into TBC. 60g for 20 plaguebloom is gonna become 100g for 20 of something else.
That's more my reason as well, not the level disparity (or even the gear really since BC resets basically everything except TF). I also hate trying to assimilate into guilds that are already established as you deal with being the odd man out as the cliques push through everything together.

Either way I guess I'm going to start leveling a lock if this is going to actually become progression servers since I don't recall any particular bad expacs or patches they don't have at least 1 viable A tier spec.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
every wow youtube thumbnail today:
1613919658643.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Im curious if alliance pallies getting seal of blood as well will help with the faction balance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im curious if alliance pallies getting seal of blood as well will help with the faction balance.
I don’t know why...a ret Paladin is a waste of space. I don’t recall ever using when healing or bitch tanking adds.

• 1Like

Caeden

People love to ret for some reason.
I mean. I get it. I got to raid as ret for about 3 months in TBC when we were flush with heals and tanks and needed dps (wtf). It was the most glorious 3 months ever. But I had on BT gear and we were running some folks back through t5 and I was still only just serviceable when I had wind fury . Really a Kara geared rogue would have been better.

I originally wanted to tank. Then you figure out paladins can’t single target threat, had nary a oh shit button, and a harder time pushing crushing blows off. But you do get to bitch tank instances for your guild warriors. So there’s that I guess.

“Twinkle your fingers pansy. My ass needs healing.” - what every Paladin hears wearing dresses while dreaming of two handers and plate.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Guess i was just thinking of all the times i was focus fired first in arena.

Yeah in AV it was normally just me beating on the healer while the retards focused on the other DPS. It would take a few of us to take em down.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah in AV it was normally just me beating on the healer while the retards focused on the other DPS. It would take a few of us to take em down.
Oh yeah 1 dps could be ignored for a while with pretty much any healer but maybe priests.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Oh yeah 1 dps could be ignored for a while with pretty much any healer but maybe priests.
I could cause most other healers to panic but Shaman just stood there and seemed unphased, I look forward to doing it again.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's funny because they didn't apply 2.01 flask nerf to make them less mandatory for classic vanilla. But then again I wonder just how many guilds would have done Naxx with nerfed +50 SP flasks.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People love to ret for some reason.
Maybe it's the EQ experience in me but to this day I feel like Paladins deserve a hybrid penalty and Ret should always do dogshit level damage because those faggots can heal. Equipping a 2 hander should render 99.9% of their utility useless if they want to zugzug.

• 1Like

Caeden

Maybe it's the EQ experience in me but to this day I feel like Paladins deserve a hybrid penalty and Ret should always do dogshit level damage because those faggots can heal. Equipping a 2 hander should render 99.9% of their utility useless if they want to zugzug.
Hahaha. What's funny is I was about to post the opposite and say the twinkly fingers bullshit misses the class fantasy completely. I'm more on par with ripping healing away and giving them some "shields" a la disc priests if i was giving free reign to design.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Hahaha. What's funny is I was about to post the opposite and say the twinkly fingers bullshit misses the class fantasy completely. I'm more on par with ripping healing away and giving them some "shields" a la disc priests if i was giving free reign to design.
That is also fine, rip away the heals toss on some massive plate, shield, and a holy weapon to smite foes. I see no downside to a beefy tankyboy Crusader type, but Paladins even as tanks blow out more fucking healing than most in the current game. They are overpowered fags of light in WoW.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
It's funny because they didn't apply 2.01 flask nerf to make them less mandatory for classic vanilla. But then again I wonder just how many guilds would have done Naxx with nerfed +50 SP flasks.

Classic was billed as no changes. This isn’t being sold that way.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am kind of shocked at the number of people sucking Holly's asshole. I mean maybe I'll be surprised and she actually has something to bring to the table but time will tell.