World of Warcraft: Classic

Cybsled

I would probably play TBC Classic if they kept Felreaver being vulnerable to Gnomish Remote Control. For like a week or two at launch, that device actually worked on him. I would bait Horde to flag near the Felreaver, then I would charm it and have it murder them lol

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I am kind of shocked at the number of people sucking Holly's asshole. I mean maybe I'll be surprised and she actually has something to bring to the table but time will tell.
She knows people play TLPs for nostalgia not the no changes bullshit the neckbeards cried for. Love her or hate her the direction she took eq printed money from almost dead game with a dev team 5% the size of the wow team.

Be ready for a moderately monetized tbc with quality of life changes and a lead dev that knows people play these servers to feel like the gods they never were.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the next round of classic start progression servers revamp the honor system and make phased zones permanent.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
She knows people play TLPs for nostalgia not the no changes bullshit the neckbeards cried for. Love her or hate her the direction she took eq printed money from almost dead game with a dev team 5% the size of the wow team.

Be ready for a moderately monetized tbc with quality of life changes and a lead dev that knows people play these servers to feel like the gods they never were.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the next round of classic start progression servers revamp the honor system and make phased zones permanent.
That would be good with me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

So 30 slot bags with exp potions and some flask with each new restart? Don't really need tokens to be tradable to match krono exactly, the comparison is mostly there, just need the community to start charging in terms of "tokens".

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I am kind of shocked at the number of people sucking Holly's asshole. I mean maybe I'll be surprised and she actually has something to bring to the table but time will tell.

I mean, the standard they set is opening up high pop servers and implementing queues at release. As far as that is concerned she seems to be doing pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So 30 slot bags with exp potions and some flask with each new restart? Don't really need tokens to be tradable to match krono exactly, the comparison is mostly there, just need the community to start charging in terms of "tokens".
Your blaming of Holly for doing what was needed to keep invensters and a dead game afloat is astounding. Do not ever start your own business.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your blaming of Holly for doing what was needed to keep invensters and a dead game afloat is astounding. Do not ever start your own business.

Blaming? Where did you get that? I simply stated what might be coming. Not sure why you jumped so quick into defensive. Granted Live WoW isn't nearly as dead as EQ was, so might not be needed, but its also activision, so who knows. Hell I bought those packs every time I played a TLP, bags were worth it.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
TBC Private Server | Endless - Windrunner server

New private TBC server launched yesterday to get people hyped and refreshed for TBC classic, I think they plan to shut it down when classic launches, tons of people playing. 8x Exp, auto learn skills and other QoL stuff. I'm gonna mess around and figure out what class I want to play.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't see the appeal of hitting up some emulated TBC server, I feel pretty confident that I am going to do most of TBC Classic and with the phase spread I will burn out with that. Hell Naxx right now is kind of a chore with most of our guys having 90% of everything they could desire getting that last bit is fun to a point but also bleh.

Hopping on to do TBC would just make it get old again that much faster.

• 3Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1614734733657.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Of course this will come out while im deployed. Hopefully you guys are still playing in december

• 1Like