World of Warcraft: Classic

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So I guess players just /fart on everyone using the store mounts now? Let's see how many emotes we can get removed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently players were /spitting on people that were using the mount from the deluxe edition
There was a WeakAura that automated this, but wago.io deleted it. There's still a "you spit on me I laugh at you" WeakAura that didn't get deleted: Wago

So the main reason Blizzard probably removed /spit was because their servers couldn't handle the back and forth of all these automated emotes.

Hot take: The WoW community is so toxic, they even automated being toxic. Change my mind.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These dumb fucks will just spam “/me spits on you” or %T whatever the target is so not sure what Blizz thinks they are accomplishing.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently players were /spitting on people that were using the mount from the deluxe edition (implying that they used a character boost). It's amazing how Blizzard can take player feedback and make exactly the wrong decision in response every time. That "gameplay first" orc statue at their office should spontaneously ignite any day now.
There was a weakaura that would do this automatically for you

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No, and maybe I'm assuming wrong I guess? Teenage girls are playing fortnite?

Thinking of teenagers in general, I have a hard time imagining one getting into the 15 years old game their dad is trying to push onto them? Well, maybe it could work for her, but getting the whole group of friends into it? I don't know.
I don’t have kids but I do have two teenage nieces and they played the fuck out of Fortnite. What was odd is that it came out of nowhere. However I have a theory my eldest niece got into to gaming because of her boyfriend and then the youngest niece just tagged along.

I never touched the game myself and they’ve apparently moved on to some K-Pop puzzle game or some shit last I checked but it was cool to watch them play Fornite and talk a little smack.

The Christmas they both wanted new gaming rigs was one of my favorite Christmas’. I’m pretty sure I was more excited than they were.

Side note they were aware of Warcraft and knew I had played. One night the topic of WoW came up after a family dinner and the response from my eldest niece was perfect. No joke she was a breath away from calling it gay, but there was a lot of family around so she back peddled at the last second and said lame.

She knew I caught her slip up and when we locked eyes we both laughed our asses off while the rest of the family just stared. From that point on her and I always called shit lame in front of the family as our own little joke. She’s a good kid.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Apparently players were /spitting on people that were using the mount from the deluxe edition (implying that they used a character boost). It's amazing how Blizzard can take player feedback and make exactly the wrong decision in response every time. That "gameplay first" orc statue at their office should spontaneously ignite any day now.

Blizz is always doing stupid things. Hell 16 years ago, they renamed the Maine Coon pets lol ;\

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So, i decided to dink around a few weeks after TBC came out. I ended up being a fucking main tank in a raiding guild. lol Im not sure how it happened, but it did! lol All the shit i used to talk about this game! Thats how bad games are in general. There just isnt really anything to play.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So, i decided to dink around a few weeks after TBC came out. I ended up being a fucking main tank in a raiding guild. lol Im not sure how it happened, but it did! lol All the shit i used to talk about this game! Thats how bad games are in general. There just isnt really anything to play.

9aa.gif

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users