World of Warcraft: Classic

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
the problem with WoW progression is the gear resets, until they go back and fix that who really wants to play some accelerated progression timeline where your gear keeps getting reset?

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the problem with WoW progression is the gear resets, until they go back and fix that who really wants to play some accelerated progression timeline where your gear keeps getting reset?
Isn’t that everyone progression server in any game? Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Classic Fresh launches November 16. Whos comin with me!?

Never again.

We will increase the percentage of women and non-binary people in our workforce by 50% and will invest $250 million to accelerate opportunities for diverse talent –Today, approximately 23% of our global employee population identifies as women or non-binary. Building on the success that King and other business units have achieved, we will seek to increase our percentage of women and non-binary professionals by approximately 50% – to more than one-third across the entire company – within the next five years and hopefully faster. Each franchise team, business unit, and functional area will be expected to have plans to help fulfill this ambition.

• 3Barf
  • 3Worf
  • 2Rimshot
Reactions: 7 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
eww I feel dirty just thinking about it.

However my sub doesn't lapse until January so maybe if I'm bored I'll roll up an Alliance character on a PVE server just to see the story in hyperspeed.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never again.

We will increase the percentage of women and non-binary people in our workforce by 50% and will invest $250 million to accelerate opportunities for diverse talent –Today, approximately 23% of our global employee population identifies as women or non-binary. Building on the success that King and other business units have achieved, we will seek to increase our percentage of women and non-binary professionals by approximately 50% – to more than one-third across the entire company – within the next five years and hopefully faster. Each franchise team, business unit, and functional area will be expected to have plans to help fulfill this ambition.
So youll be leading a new guild, "Blizzards of Hell"?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do we have confirmation!? NO LINKS!? Do I have to do everything myself? Gawd

I'm definitely playing, I couldn't give 2 shits about blue hairs at blizzard, my girl Holly is in charge of this here TLP and it will be a smashing success further proving the staff at blizzard is devoid of talent and can't rescue retail from their own shit ideas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Name Reservation Details​

WoW Classic Season of Mastery name reservations will open on November 11! Players with an active subscription or game time on their World of Warcraft account will be able to create one character per WoW account.

Season of Mastery Release Date​

WoW Classic Season of Mastery releases worldwide on November 16 at 3:00 p.m. PST.

When you reserve a name, you’ll also choose the realm you will play that character on. There are a few additional things to keep in mind as you make your choice:
  • After WoW Classic Season of Mastery is live, you’ll be able to create additional characters up to a maximum of 50 characters in each of our three games:
    • Up to 50 characters total in World of Warcraft Classic (includes Season of Mastery)
    • Up to 50 characters in Burning Crusade Classic
    • Up to 50 characters in World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
  • Characters that were created for the WoW Classic Season of Mastery Open Beta will not be available to use in WoW Classic Season of Mastery.
  • For the name reservation period only, we will have a limit on the number of characters that can be reserved on a realm. When the realms go live, the limit will be removed.
To create a character and play WoW Classic Season of Mastery, you will need to download and install the client first.
  1. Open the Battle.net desktop app and select World of Warcraft in the game selection menu.
  2. Select World of Warcraft Classic. If you have more than one World of Warcraft account, you’ll see a second dropdown for Account. In that column, select the active account you want to play on.
  3. Click the Install button. You’ll see an installation progress bar that will show you when the installation is available to play.
  4. Once the installation is complete, click the Play button.
You’ll need to select the Season of Mastery realm you want to play on which will be identified in the Realm list. Then select Create New Character. You’ll be able to choose your faction, class, and race, as well as fully customize your new character and name them. If you change your mind about a character and have already reserved one, you will need to delete the one you made. Please note, the name associated with the character you deleted will be immediately available again to be claimed.
Before you put your plans too firmly in place, we encourage you to gather your allies together to select your new home realm. If you’re looking to reconnect with your old friends and guildmates, be sure to check out our Classic Connections forum.
Once you’ve created your new character, all that will be left is to synchronize your chronometer with your friends and allies and prepare for your world (of Warcraft) domination! We’ll see you in Azeroth at 3:00 p.m. PST on November 16!
TAGS

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching new MC on twitch. It's no joke now. People are getting wrecked by the new boss abilities which seems like they just do adds (at least first 2 bosses)

Lucifron has 4 adds now and spawns 2 more during the fight you have to kill or they will spawn more.

Magmadar spawns core hound adds.

Haven't seen 3rd boss yet.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Watching new MC on twitch. It's no joke now. People are getting wrecked by the new boss abilities which seems like they just do adds (at least first 2 bosses)

Lucifron has 4 adds now and spawns 2 more during the fight you have to kill or they will spawn more.

Magmadar spawns core hound adds.

Haven't seen 3rd boss yet.

Stop giving WoW views broooooooo

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Found this on reddit:

Lucifron has 2 more adds and every add casts the curses

Magmadar spawns 2 corehounds at 80%, 60% 40% 20% etc i think

Gehennas has 2 more adds and that's all i think

Garr spawns some little adds during the fight which charges on random people in raid and explodes

Geddon puts 3 bombs and he spawns under him some lava stuff like nightbane

Trash is back to normal HP - bosses still 2x HP

Ony has big ads that do AoE fire around them like the instance trash ads. Plus whelps, breath. Starts to resemble more modern encounter.

Last edited:

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do we have confirmation!? NO LINKS!? Do I have to do everything myself? Gawd

I'm definitely playing, I couldn't give 2 shits about blue hairs at blizzard, my girl Holly is in charge of this here TLP and it will be a smashing success further proving the staff at blizzard is devoid of talent and can't rescue retail from their own shit ideas.
I hear it's gonna be random loot.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider

Name Reservation Details​

WoW Classic Season of Mastery name reservations will open on November 11! Players with an active subscription or game time on their World of Warcraft account will be able to create one character per WoW account.

Season of Mastery Release Date​

WoW Classic Season of Mastery releases worldwide on November 16 at 3:00 p.m. PST.

When you reserve a name, you’ll also choose the realm you will play that character on. There are a few additional things to keep in mind as you make your choice:
  • After WoW Classic Season of Mastery is live, you’ll be able to create additional characters up to a maximum of 50 characters in each of our three games:
    • Up to 50 characters total in World of Warcraft Classic (includes Season of Mastery)
    • Up to 50 characters in Burning Crusade Classic
    • Up to 50 characters in World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
  • Characters that were created for the WoW Classic Season of Mastery Open Beta will not be available to use in WoW Classic Season of Mastery.
  • For the name reservation period only, we will have a limit on the number of characters that can be reserved on a realm. When the realms go live, the limit will be removed.
To create a character and play WoW Classic Season of Mastery, you will need to download and install the client first.
  1. Open the Battle.net desktop app and select World of Warcraft in the game selection menu.
  2. Select World of Warcraft Classic. If you have more than one World of Warcraft account, you’ll see a second dropdown for Account. In that column, select the active account you want to play on.
  3. Click the Install button. You’ll see an installation progress bar that will show you when the installation is available to play.
  4. Once the installation is complete, click the Play button.
You’ll need to select the Season of Mastery realm you want to play on which will be identified in the Realm list. Then select Create New Character. You’ll be able to choose your faction, class, and race, as well as fully customize your new character and name them. If you change your mind about a character and have already reserved one, you will need to delete the one you made. Please note, the name associated with the character you deleted will be immediately available again to be claimed.
Before you put your plans too firmly in place, we encourage you to gather your allies together to select your new home realm. If you’re looking to reconnect with your old friends and guildmates, be sure to check out our Classic Connections forum.
Once you’ve created your new character, all that will be left is to synchronize your chronometer with your friends and allies and prepare for your world (of Warcraft) domination! We’ll see you in Azeroth at 3:00 p.m. PST on November 16!
TAGS
They learned nothing from the last launch about queues. Anything to get the dollars sooner. Guess I'm not getting my name again.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
They learned nothing from the last launch about queues. Anything to get the dollars sooner. Guess I'm not getting my name again.

1635473499248.png

The biggest issue for me is picking something to play.