World of Warcraft: Classic

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Great hard encounters in a game where class balance is total trash. Blizzard is retarded listening to the same vocal minority of raiders that they let ruin live.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Who fucking cares Classic WoW was 2 years ago if you missed the boat get fucked turbo tards. Nobody gives a shit about Classic 3.0 remix

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sounds like that's going to appeal to a niche of a niche. I enjoyed Classic but quit when my retarded guild couldn't do any of MC or Onyxia when a random pug I joined did 2/3rds of it and killed Onyxia.

Increased difficulty would have been cool if it was "Heroic" Molten Core which gave double loot, or a new raid tier above Naxxramas in Emerald Dream or something.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here were all the changes people found:

Lucifron - 4 adds, up from 2. Encounter mobs still double HP. Adds might extend curse as well?

Magmadar - Mag is the wall. 2 dogs spawn 30 seconds in, and 2 more every minute afterwards. They all have the smolder mechanic.

Gehennas - 4 adds, up from 2 (CURRENTLY BUGGED: Will link the fire lord on the left side). Rain of fire seems to last longer. Adds may be more stun happy. Healing rebuff still in.

Garr - Small adds spawn that detonate and knock back nearby players. At a certain point (unsure if health or time based) all adds become cc immune. Garr is much more likely to explode his adds now.

Geddon - 3 bombs instead of one. Bombs leave a bad patch (250/tick). Inferno leaves a big bad patch (1k/tick). Armageddon is chain casts and looks to get a 50% haste buff on each cast. Mana burn still in.

Shazzrah - now leaves a 45k hp clone at the spot tele’d FROM, that spams arcane explosion. Now taunt immune. All other mechs still in.

Sulfuron - Shared HP pool with all adds. Heal doesn’t scale correctly (Likely a bug), inspire now makes adds hit like trucks. Significantly undertuned.

Golemagg - Adds keep buff regardless of distance. Small earthquakes throughout the fight. Stacking debuff from melee now matters.

Domo - Elites fireball volley. Adds might be CC immune at 2 deaths instead of 4. All other mechs in place.

Rag - Forced submerge @ 50%. Sons start P1 spawning at 30%. Felt like more Sons on second submerge but likely just the P1 spawned adds. All of their mechs still in play. Hour timer still in play.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like that's going to appeal to a niche of a niche. I enjoyed Classic but quit when my retarded guild couldn't do any of MC or Onyxia when a random pug I joined did 2/3rds of it and killed Onyxia.

Increased difficulty would have been cool if it was "Heroic" Molten Core which gave double loot, or a new raid tier above Naxxramas in Emerald Dream or something.
Maybe everyone in your guild were using joysticks to play.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think they were using office periperals like you'd use for a word processor. Weird.
Best thing about being the resto shaman. Install healbot. Program left mouse button to cast chain heal. Click healbot during raid. Collect lewt. Don't need no fancy game pad mouse thingy for that.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Dudes, it's a better use of their resources than putting bullshit into retail.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice seeing the devs actually changing bosses on the fly. One just popped into Staysafe's raid after they 1 hot Sulfuran Harbinger to respawn it with changes. They wiped with almost no damage done.

Golemag seemed easy also, so would be neat to see him changed. Only like 3 hours left though in MC beta, so who knows what the real MC will look like if no more beta's.

Last edited:

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
People wanted hard, I'm guessing that's what they're gonna get. Racers wanted to lvl faster, they got that. They shortened the release cycle so they can do another next year.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
People wanted hard, I'm guessing that's what they're gonna get. Racers wanted to lvl faster, they got that. They shortened the release cycle so they can do another next year.
I wonder how many will get maze'd?

I'm just going to play FF14 and actually get new content lol

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the raid comp will stay the same. 39 warriors and a healer. If i could sum up my entire " classic " release last year it would be that only 2 classes were actually played.

Warrior for 39 of 40 raid slots, and mage for PLing peeps for gold / rmt starting around level 20 to 60.

Everything else was subpar.

Absolutely nothing like the real " classic " experience to be sure.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the raid comp will stay the same. 39 warriors and a healer. If i could sum up my entire " classic " release last year it would be that only 2 classes were actually played.

Warrior for 39 of 40 raid slots, and mage for PLing peeps for gold / rmt starting around level 20 to 60.

Everything else was subpar.

Absolutely nothing like the real " classic " experience to be sure.

At least that's changed so far. The new MC is quite anti-melee and with all the mage nerfs to leveling, not sure. I think warlocks will get a bump up with the debuff limit removed. It will never be like the real classic experience again no matter what.

I wonder how many servers there will be this time. Do they make less and just layer it as they seem to have a problem with merges if you look at TBC server health.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Well I missed like 15 of the 24 months classic was a thing due to deployments, i would have been interested in a fresh classic server but this just sounds like its gonna be a drama fest for try-hards.

OG classic let everyone free server transfer over to whitemane and theres actually 2 whole guilds of people playing. Auction house is like 500 total items for sale and shit like moon cloth and salt is 100g per. Have to be completely self sufficient to raid basically. I might have even suffered through it and leveled some alchemists for the weekly required nature/ice/shadow protection pots but both fucking guilds that exist raid on tuesdays.