World of Warcraft: Classic

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It sounds tempting but I want Blizzard to burn for contributing to the ruination of America.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I might make an all gnome alliance guild called <Bowls of Fruit> just to see how quickly I can get my account perma banned so I am never tempted to log in again.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Resetting player's progress once a year is a great way to get mentally retarded people to keep paying a sub without expecting new content.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
When you look at the Season of Mastery stuff (retarded fucking name by the way) who the fuck in their right mind would raid MC with bosses with 2 mechanics instead of one OH BOY!!!!! /soyface meme

Look they are adding PvP on launch and doubling the speed and honor gain making it bar none the easiest and best gear until at least P5 of their failed abortion of some changes classic 3.0 - None of the people who work on this game fucking play it. Holly is an old worthless dried up cunt and I hope Ion Cosby Suites her and they both get aids.

Anyways, <Bowls of Fruit> will get banned from the game just by making emotes of original jokes that were in the game in 2004 just to show how fucking retarded the world has become.

• 2Like

Rali

Trakanon Raider
When you look at the Season of Mastery stuff (retarded fucking name by the way) who the fuck in their right mind would raid MC with bosses with 2 mechanics instead of one OH BOY!!!!! /soyface meme

I bet you, that Ossoi and crew are harder than when he spent the evening with that dog, right now!

• 1Worf
  • 1Ding!

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Jasker Jasker I might try alliance to see the story since my sub doesn’t end until January but fuck PvP servers.

I went with jom jabbar because the population was healthy and after dabbling on a dead private server I’m population concerned.

but shadowstrike might be the better idea you’re right

edit: I have no idea where im playing

Last edited:

Jasker

Resetting player's progress once a year is a great way to get mentally retarded people to keep paying a sub without expecting new content.

I bet two sheckles that they keep their intended free classic era transfer but also allow for paid transfers to existing tbc realms

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Exactly they brought Holly supercunt in for a reason and it wasn't for freebies and shit. Hope you faggots are ready to get nickled and dimed. Season of Mastery pass with bonus backpack upgrade, epic season of mastery mount, season of mastery xp potions.

This bitch is gonna make Daybreak games blush with envy on how hard they will buttfuck extra sheckles out your asshole. Bobby needs some cash money to cover that stock dip and the California bullshit SJW lawsuits.

Last edited:

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
pretty sure i'm going to roll up something alliance on shadowstrike to screw around / try to raid while i work from home during the days some. hope to see some of you there

• 2Like

Jasker

Anyone not playing on shadowstrike?

on one hand pvp isn’t really something i particularly seek out so pve makes sense. On the other hand not being able to contest or be contested for resources or spawns is really lame.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone not playing on shadowstrike?

on one hand pvp isn’t really something i particularly seek out so pve makes sense. On the other hand not being able to contest or be contested for resources or spawns is really lame.

Black Lotus being on any high level herb will solve a ton of problems. Shadowstrike looks Alliance heavy per the discord roles and hope it isn't some sort of 75/25 ratio when they cap it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user