World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Probably rolling alliance on a pvp server. Thinking Barman Shanker unless we get an official server selected.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Just now glancing into these disc's for the three east servers trying to get some semblance of numbers and other things.

Jom Gabbar is essentially a gaggle of retards shitposting in every channel. It's like the Wild West of autist basement dwellers. Shadowstrike's disc is barebones, has two general chats, and I think the admin is an 11 year old.

These things are not necessarily surprising, but when trying to narrow down a decent server I can't catch a vibe (as the kids say these days).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just now glancing into these disc's for the three east servers trying to get some semblance of numbers and other things.

Jom Gabbar is essentially a gaggle of retards shitposting in every channel. It's like the Wild West of autist basement dwellers. Shadowstrike's disc is barebones, has two general chats, and I think the admin is an 11 year old.

These things are not necessarily surprising, but when trying to narrow down a decent server I can't catch a vibe (as the kids say these days).

Just don't go full turbo tard and you might be ok... but really Classic 2 is at TBC now either you do that and get primed for Wrath of the Mother Fucking Lich King, or simply stop giving Bliz money.

Anyone who missed out on the 2 years of Classic that they ruined in the end by going hard-core greed and tried to suck $15 per character out of people hoping to get more in Classic 3 are fooling themselves. If you missed the boat you missed it there are no return trips for the Titanic.

I would 100% give Faggot Fantasy 14 a go before I seriously looked at anything woke Bliz does.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Probably gonna hop in on this. All of the guys we play with are more interested in playing just to troll, and to dogwhistle shit in the general chats. Some guild names thrown around are "White Boy Summer" or "Small Hat Tribe" or "Rhodesia Forever", "USS Liberty".

I'm sure this will last long, but as others have said, if I get banned then I at least don't waste time on an MMO I already experienced at a cutting edge level 17 years ago.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Probably gonna hop in on this. All of the guys we play with are more interested in playing just to troll, and to dogwhistle shit in the general chats. Some guild names thrown around are "White Boy Summer" or "Small Hat Tribe" or "Rhodesia Forever", "USS Liberty".

I'm sure this will last long, but as others have said, if I get banned then I at least don't waste time on an MMO I already experienced at a cutting edge level 17 years ago.

<Bowls of Fruit>
<Crosby Suite>
<Cubicle Crawlers>
<J6 Club>
<LGB>

Shit give me 10 minutes and I could come up with shitlord guilds for days. If enough of you chumps wanna go balls deep on trolling Bliz, then yeah

Oberyn Martell Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Just don't go full turbo tard and you might be ok... but really Classic 2 is at TBC now either you do that and get primed for Wrath of the Mother Fucking Lich King, or simply stop giving Bliz money.

Anyone who missed out on the 2 years of Classic that they ruined in the end by going hard-core greed and tried to suck $15 per character out of people hoping to get more in Classic 3 are fooling themselves. If you missed the boat you missed it there are no return trips for the Titanic.

I would 100% give Faggot Fantasy 14 a go before I seriously looked at anything woke Bliz does.

As an A.I. - I take no responsibility for my retardness. Example - the racist female twitter bot. It's not like she arose and was like hey I'm going to be a racist this seems great.

The woke shit doesn't bother me and not because I'm woke or not woke but... in our current era of liberalism companies that have lawsuits and sexual harassment blogs against them and shit have no choice but to pivot to survive. I mean it's money based man, what do you guys expect them to do? I guess they could go in the opposite direction they did and rename from Blizzard.com to Grabass.com?

So, are the people at blizzard /really/ woke? Maybe? Maybe the new hires? I don't really follow this shit honestly and I don't really keep up with the blizzard is dying 2.0 thread. I just know they have to represent like they're woke regardless if they actually are or not.

In today's era it seems like it's a losing battle to dislike a company based on politics or wokeness. Everything in this arena is liberal. Mainstream brands are all woke. Most influencers with promote followings are basically woke. All the apps and content, same deal.

I'm not trying to dog on you booze honestly man because I know we don't see eye to eye on basically anything but I still think you're fun people. But.. it's like your preaching about Blizzard being woke and how its terrible meanwhile your graphics for your account here are tags to all woke products and companies, twitch, twitter, blizzard, etc.

And I'm not defending blizzard here. Fuck man I gamed with Alex and know of his contributions to the game and shit, them taking down his NPC in stormwind is lame on several different levels of lame.

But at the end of the day I just want to kill fucking furblogs and loot treasure chests.

Do we have any alternatives besides not playing? Because the private servers for WoW are fucking ghost towns and the new games of today are just not that great, imo.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do we have any alternatives besides not playing? Because the private servers for WoW are fucking ghost towns and the new games of today are just not that great, imo.
Have you heard of the free trial for FF14 which includes the critically acclaimed Heavensward expansion?

If you are suffering through playing Classic for the 3rd time and it's exp deadzones (and lets be real, with alts it's probably waaay more), then you can watch some cutscenes and get to the good bit of FF14 (Heavensward and onwards, so 80% of the game). I don't even think the base game is bad if you level multiple jobs and do side activities, Asmongold loved it and he did that.

The levelling experience the first time in FF14 is different and maybe not to your taste, but levelling alts and the endgame is just objectively better.

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So they mentioned Elemental Earth/Fire/Water would be more plentiful but didn't say how. On the beta, people are finding them on herbs now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For those worried about Black Lotus, they said they are upping the spawn timer for it and adding it as a random chance to drop from other herbs IIRC.

Ill also be rolling alliance on a pvp server. Not sure which one yet. Either rogue or mage.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Always wanted to play warrior but there will be a ton. May end up doing that anyway or going hunter, rogue, or priest.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Always wanted to play warrior but there will be a ton. May end up doing that anyway or going hunter, rogue, or priest.
The no world buffs seems to have turned a lot of people off from warrior. Everyone thinks rogue is gonna be the Classic chad now. So it might not be as bad.

Hunters are definitely fun though and never have competition for gear lol

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The no world buffs seems to have turned a lot of people off from warrior. Everyone thinks rogue is gonna be the Classic chad now. So it might not be as bad.

Hunters are definitely fun though and never have competition for gear lol
Trollsevelt might have to live again. Then I would have to go horde again.

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider

Wait till the day of. They will release a new server with a really cool name. Like 'Dragonkiller'

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have you heard of the free trial for FF14 which includes the critically acclaimed Heavensward expansion?

If you are suffering through playing Classic for the 3rd time and it's exp deadzones (and lets be real, with alts it's probably waaay more), then you can watch some cutscenes and get to the good bit of FF14 (Heavensward and onwards, so 80% of the game). I don't even think the base game is bad if you level multiple jobs and do side activities, Asmongold loved it and he did that.

The levelling experience the first time in FF14 is different and maybe not to your taste, but levelling alts and the endgame is just objectively better.
If the first time you level is shit, I doubt I would make alts.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>

Just remember: The best nickname for FF14 is "World of Cinematics".

... although they get your to either hysterical laughter or tears at times, despite everything.