<LGBTQnah>
<In The Kitchen>
<In The Kitchen Now>
<Downblouse>
<Chick With A>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Wait, we're really talking about going in to be banned? I suddenly have opinions about wow again...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait, we're really talking about going in to be banned? I suddenly have opinions about wow again...

Name reserve Kyle, take first aid, get a gun, walk around Stormwind asking if people need medico, see how long it takes for you to get shown the door.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please

On this forum I just don't know if people are in a perpetual state of trolling or what.

It's apparent 80% the people in this thread want to play fresh again more than they want to wed a questionably passable tranny. It's just veiled in:

LOL LETS TROLL TIL WE ARE BANNED GUYZ

I'm not sure if giving $15 to a company you hate or trying to troll/get banned in a video game where 90% of the population would agree with the infractions you're committing or attempting to commit is more retarded.

Listen, I don't care about the boys club that this forum has turned into but can I like donate for someone to RP a different perspective in literally -ANY- thread?

PS - I'm related to Kyle Rittenhouse so shouldn't I be this forums leader? Can someone purple my name please? I want admin powers. Thanks

• 2Salty
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
On this forum I just don't know if people are in a perpetual state of trolling or what.

It's apparent 80% the people in this thread want to play fresh again more than they want to wed a questionably passable tranny. It's just veiled in:

I'm not sure if giving $15 to a company you hate or trying to troll/get banned in a video game where 90% of the population would agree with the infractions you're committing or attempting to commit is more retarded.

Listen, I don't care about the boys club that this forum has turned into but can I like donate for someone to RP a different perspective in literally -ANY- thread?

PS - I'm related to Kyle Rittenhouse so shouldn't I be this forums leader? Can someone purple my name please? I want admin powers. Thanks
1565358143-2.gif

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Heads up, I will be running the official Fires of Heaven forum guild. PM me your application and I will look into scheduling you an interview.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Brony

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

Attention Retard Patrol, we are over the target.

• 2Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

The Matrix doesn't come out until the end of next month.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I'm going heal paladin on jom, so any warriors out there that want a healbot that casts freedom on you to slap horde bitches in open world or ranking let me know

I was thinking about being a mediocre warrior again but toyed around with a 60 on beta and... just too soon to be a warrior again for me

ideally would healbot for Szeth Szeth but I can't convince him, or Tmac Tmac S Sifter or any of our old warrior crew really. But I think everyone is having fun in base reality without me. And BoozeCube BoozeCube would be awesome also if I could get him to not talk about politics / cancer / aids of the opposing faction, but I don't think that's humanly possible

im stronk indipendent paladin; but anyone interested in having a devoted AI squire at your side to heal you let me know

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm going heal paladin on jom, so any warriors out there that want a healbot that casts freedom on you to slap horde bitches in open world or ranking let me know

I was thinking about being a mediocre warrior again but toyed around with a 60 on beta and... just too soon to be a warrior again for me

ideally would healbot for Szeth Szeth but I can't convince him, or Tmac Tmac S Sifter or any of our old warrior crew really. But I think everyone is having fun in base reality without me. And BoozeCube BoozeCube would be awesome also if I could get him to not talk about politics / cancer / aids of the opposing faction, but I don't think that's humanly possible

im stronk indipendent paladin; but anyone interested in having a devoted AI squire at your side to heal you let me know

Poor Jaskies, already losing it and it hasn't even started.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Im definitely a hunter this time. Sounds like most of the population is going to be alliance this go around. Hope that shifts when the servers launch.

Leaning towards dwarf for alliance but having shadowmeld would be fun for ganking.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

why would any sane person want to play on a 4chan streamer server lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user