World of Warcraft: Classic

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
why would any sane person want to play on a 4chan streamer server lol

is there anything about my posting or history that indicates sanity? And this isn’t to be clever or fun..

Anyways, the bigger the server the less likely it will die out or have shortages. Not saying other servers will, I just don’t want to deal with it

Jasker

Im definitely a hunter this time. Sounds like most of the population is going to be alliance this go around. Hope that shifts when the servers launch.

Leaning towards dwarf for alliance but having shadowmeld would be fun for ganking.
Hunter is great but no traps in combat is why I decided against it. Guess that’s a tbc thing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Im definitely a hunter this time. Sounds like most of the population is going to be alliance this go around. Hope that shifts when the servers launch.

Leaning towards dwarf for alliance but having shadowmeld would be fun for ganking.
Definitely one of the most fun classes to play with pulling and being able to solo content but watching your dps vs every one else slowly nosedive every patch is a bummer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Definitely one of the most fun classes to play with pulling and being able to solo content but watching your dps vs every one else slowly nosedive every patch is a bummer.
Yeah I'm a little bothered by that ill admit.

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So they lowered the price on the level 40 mount, stopped hunters from selling DM tributes and stopped Diamond Flask healing.

they are actually doing a lot more than I thought they would.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am somewhat temped to give this a run, but leveling a healer sucks balls without a partner. They should have put in dual spec. I think I have too much self respect to do that to myself.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh boy wait till you find it there's a band of degenerates trying to make the top real.

heal slut image macro 4chan edit.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is there anything about my posting or history that indicates sanity? And this isn’t to be clever or fun..
This is true. I loved playing with you but you are the biggest sperglord I've ever MMO'd with.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am somewhat temped to give this a run, but leveling a healer sucks balls without a partner. They should have put in dual spec. I think I have too much self respect to do that to myself.
You can level as dps spec and heal dungeons in that spec until 50 at least before you need to be healed spec.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You can level as dps spec and heal dungeons in that spec until 50 at least before you need to be healed spec.

This last go around I had no problems as a Paladin (all prot), Druid (all feral) or Priest (all Shadow) healing dungeons during leveling.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

This is true. I loved playing with you but you are the biggest sperglord I've ever MMO'd with.

Loved gaming with you too dude

but tl;dr - it’s schizophrenia (I know nobody cares but figured I’d call it out for old guildies that wondered)

regardless of sperg status, I was baller recruiting people especially early on, some of it was luck but I got a bunch of decent people for us.

And every single recruit I forced they signed up on this forum trying to drive blood and traffic here.

BoozeCube BoozeCube why you going west coast when you’re east coast and we’re all going east coast? Don’t be like that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users