World of Warcraft: Classic

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i've never played alliance so might as well try my hand casual scrub pve style, but it's gotta be US West for me, ping to US east servers is 350+. Name reserved on Obsidian Edge.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
good point about ping

if ping isn't an issue, just a fyi Jom Gabbar has tons of west coast people on it and raid times are mostly west coast based. not sure about the other east based servers but nearly every guild in the recruitment section of Jom has times starting at 9pm est. pretty much the same as whitemane's west coast raid times. for anyone wondering.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No that name is horrible. You don't want to get banned before you can even create lulz

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
i've never played alliance so might as well try my hand casual scrub pve style, but it's gotta be US West for me, ping to US east servers is 350+. Name reserved on Obsidian Edge.
i'll also be going a gay pve alliance on Obsidian Edge since a few friends are rolling on it. Gotta figure out a class still though lol

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What kind of character name would be good for a Rogue ShitLord in November 2021?

Trannyshanker?

Tranny is just too much also it's old.

The world of the day is Troon.

troon urban dictionary.png

The etymology seems to be tranny + goon.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
is this shit basically starting at the naxx release patch but they're delaying raid content releases? like is the goblin camp in duskwallow going to already be there etc?

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
"Oh I saw that on Reddit" - Secrets

Get that shit out of here you filthy goddamn casual. THERE WAS A WORLD BEFORE REDDIT YOU KNOW
I KNOW, AND I LONG FOR THAT WORLD THAT ONCE EXISTED.

I WILL SACRIFICE HALF OF THIS FORUM, SUMMON ZODIARK, AND GO BACK TO THAT WORLD BEFORE KEVIN ROSE CAUSED A DIGG EXODUS.

REMEMEBER US. REMEMBER THAT WE ONCE MEMED.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
These are basically names of Ascians at this point to the mainstream media.
At this point Apple/Google/Facebook should just make their own sanitized internet. I truly believe at least half the users would prefer this golden cage, even if they'd have to undergo a daily rectal examination.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users