World of Warcraft: Classic

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
LOL prices are utterly retarded right now. These potions went for 1g or less prepatch, 50g now;

1661907439469.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
Took me way too long to remember menethil boat to auberdine is now stormwind to auberdine reeeeeeeeeee

edit: always playing horde back then caused this lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Took me way too long to remember menethil boat to auberdine is now stormwind to auberdine reeeeeeeeeee

edit: always playing horde back then caused this lol
That trip took me entirely way too long to find not too long ago. More than enough shit that retail changed for the worst, but at the same time some stuff was just a needed change.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quite a few people are on Maladath, myself included.

Just got 17 and finishing up the deadlines pre quests, went prot war to fill the groups tank role.

All the mega servers have massive queues, I guess a ton of people said fuck leveling and bought a boost but it seems that came with a downside.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Quite a few people are on Maladath, myself included.

Just got 17 and finishing up the deadlines pre quests, went prot war to fill the groups tank role.

All the mega servers have massive queues, I guess a ton of people said fuck leveling and bought a boost but it seems that came with a downside.

Will check out Maladath for now then since my stuff is on bene and whitemane and im sure the queues are rip

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I finally get in and start hurting down DKs, then I realize I don't have any talent points into Boomchicken. Woops.

THE DEATHKNIGHT KILLING SPREE BEGINS!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I remember when Whitemane had multiple hour queues to log in and many of the guys quit. I don't blame a single one, there is zero reason that there should ever be a queue when they can shard servers at a moments notice. Blizzard is truly aids.

Yeah this lag is fucking horse-shit, I'll wait until it stabilizes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fyi I just noticed as I got my shaman up to HFP: the poor man’s flying mount can be trained at 60 now for 150%

incase nobody knew like me lol I only knew the epic ground mount was 40 now

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fyi I just noticed as I got my shaman up to HFP: the poor man’s flying mount can be trained at 60 now for 150%

incase nobody knew like me lol I only knew the epic ground mount was 40 now
They said it in the launch trailer. Welcome change.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember when Whitemane had multiple hour queues to log in and many of the guys quit. I don't blame a single one, there is zero reason that there should ever be a queue when they can shard servers at a moments notice. Blizzard is truly aids.
Yes and the Moonglade to Silithus wyvern rides over and over so we didn’t get booted before raid time was always fun.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sat in queue for 20+ hours multiple times that first week. Was brutal to go to bed and work and come home and still not be in.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

nobody wanted shards pre release, dummy