World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol woops, i entirely skipped it
I missed it too but I got it last night on my Druid. After purchasing it, Druids can go to their trainer and learn flight form, and it's fucking so good. Questing is so amazingly better now. Lol

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I missed it too but I got it last night on my Druid. After purchasing it, Druids can go to their trainer and learn flight form, and it's fucking so good. Questing is so amazingly better now. Lol
Yeah thats huge for druids lol
I love the flow of wotlk leveling, blew through 50-60 last night just autopiloting and remembering all the new changes, took like 8 levels for me to realize WF totem was just a melee haste buff now lol

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Starting a guild on Maladath Alliance side. Going to be trying for the drakes and sarth 3d/immortal/undying and all that. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone horde side on Maladath? Was like 500 ppl in durotar when server came up and i had to spawn camp boars for the first hour, but now it seems to have died off/spread out. Well i guess most people are at work right now.

Zartuul hunterbot until 55 to unlock DK

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Anyone horde side on Maladath? Was like 500 ppl in durotar when server came up and i had to spawn camp boars for the first hour, but now it seems to have died off/spread out. Well i guess most people are at work right now.
I am - Morkai. but eating atm.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I made a horde malakath 'lock. Pysek by name.

Was considering going over to skyfury and starting a pally over there. Never been a pally before...I dunno, haven't decided.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Went ahead and braved the queue to make a horde on sunfury. If anyone joins we can make a guild there at some point.

Edit - already seen someone asking about getting head from kamala and a Trump 2024 guild recruitment ad. I've found my server.

Last edited:

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn what level are mounts now?

60% ground mount is 20 although if you're on the fresh start server actually getting enough money to afford it by then (around 5g) is going to taking some management. You level so quickly that you have way less money than you'd have normally. Gather ore/leather helps but it's not selling for the amount it is on a mature server.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
On the fence about doing this. Either going to one of the new PvP servers, Grobb, or the RP server.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I am a total casual noob, but damn iv been having so much fun in AV. 30sec queues, and wasn't expecting how much exp its worth. Also nice that both sides can win, back on live I remember horde getting dominated every match.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn what level are mounts now?
Level 60 for basic flying. Costs like 50g or something? Train in Hellfire. It’s made questing insane easier especially as a Druid with instant shift. Level 68 for epic flying and still costs 5k golds minus rep deductions.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guild on Maladath is coming along nicely, I'm almost 39 on the warrior, few days and I should be in outlands.

Majority of the players on the server are in the 20s and low 30s. I think tomorrow the servers should see a big spike from the first weekend and a 3 day weekend at that.

If you're on the fence, dip your toes in, the xp buff combined with one of the popular leveling add-ons make leveling a breeze. Waiting for that 50% bonus xp to go away before starting would be a huge mistake.

• 1Truth!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Guild on Maladath is coming along nicely, I'm almost 39 on the warrior, few days and I should be in outlands.

Majority of the players on the server are in the 20s and low 30s. I think tomorrow the servers should see a big spike from the first weekend and a 3 day weekend at that.

If you're on the fence, dip your toes in, the xp buff combined with one of the popular leveling add-ons make leveling a breeze. Waiting for that 50% bonus xp to go away before starting would be a huge mistake.
I...I can't bring myself no matter how much i adored this time of the game to give these people money....but man...there's definitely a FOMO going on.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I gave them 15 bucks for free shadowlands (so far worth precisely what I paid for it) and lich king early access pvp server (skyfury) for lich king later this month.

We'll see if I keep the sub past a month.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I...I can't bring myself no matter how much i adored this time of the game to give these people money....but man...there's definitely a FOMO going on.

I think you'll have fun, you would get far more out of the expansion than they will get out of your sub money.

They took the L making these classic expansions as a direct slap to their own face. Knowing everyone likes the early expansions rather than their current shit tier content.

In a way I think you can still play without infringing on your disdain for the current dev team.

• 1Like