World of Warcraft: Classic

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think you'll have fun, you would get far more out of the expansion than they will get out of your sub money.

They took the L making these classic expansions as a direct slap to their own face. Knowing everyone likes the early expansions rather than their current shit tier content.

In a way I think you can still play without infringing on your disdain for the current dev team.
ugh.. it is tempting...

GDKPs kinda don't sound fun to me though. but shit....does Ret level well? People on East Coast?

Caeden

Went ahead and braved the queue to make a horde on sunfury. If anyone joins we can make a guild there at some point.

Edit - already seen someone asking about getting head from kamala and a Trump 2024 guild recruitment ad. I've found my server.
Alright...i might have to head this way instead. Lock or Pally? But eventually DK.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Alright...i might have to head this way instead. Lock or Pally? But eventually DK.
haha i started both. But on skyfury I'm doing a BE pally. Never really played a pally before.

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1662085932693.png

• 1Like

Caeden

haha i started both. But on skyfury I'm doing a BE pally. Never really played a pally before.
I did for a long time...main alt after DKs came out. Ret in Wrath was fun as fuck as was prot. But I'm mainly wanting to relive the glory of early DKs. I'm sure a lock is gonna zoom zoom.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played less than 24 hours, nostalgia is a drug that wears off fast.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Also a concern. I gotta fucking start at lvl 1. I might have an alliance classic character somewhere....

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Also a concern. I gotta fucking start at lvl 1. I might have an alliance classic character somewhere....
My old chars got dumped on some wasteland server with a max population of like 800. Good luck

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Is it true that multi-boxers can indirectly ban players from speaking if they report them enough? lol how funny is that

Could probably get them actually banned lol.

Sam Deathwalker's Multi-Box Mob would transform into an in-game raid boss overnight, and his swings would be so heavy, that players would die and get banned .

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is it true that multi-boxers can indirectly ban players from speaking if they report them enough? lol how funny is that
Asmongold tried in on stream. This is after Blizzard repeatedly claimed that the system was not automated, and that a human would check on these reports.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Being honest, there's so many horde players running around in the 10-30 quest areas that it's a nonstop fight for spawns. No idea what Alliance is like, but Horde is a bit too lively at the moment.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's nothing really to enjoy with leveling, getting it over and done with is just my preference, if I haven't already played both factions to 80 before I could see stoping to smell the roses a bit but I want to stay above the swarm of casual levelers because there's quite a few quests that just suck with competition.

There's still plenty to do at 70 on a fresh, maxing tradeskills and getting enough gold ready so northrend isn't a giant clusterfuck on release, preferably getting cold weather flying right off the bat makes questing so much better and enjoyable.

Not sure how much gearing is really worth doing but I can imagine having something better than outlands quest greens will help initially, especially if I'm planning on jumping the pack on release.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What's the consensus server for this? Only chance I have of getting into this is if others are playing.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's the consensus server for this? Only chance I have of getting into this is if others are playing.

Depends if you want a pve server or not and don't mind alliance.

Maladath us east has never had a queue.

You're more than welcome to join my guild, the more competent people on the roster the better everything will be long term.

• 1Like