Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
... and there's a Cataclysm Classic survey going around:

One of those is not like the others:

View attachment 433389

Even Bliz wants to forget about their dog shit MOBA

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would be so fucking hyped if a new Starcraft came out that was developed by people with testosterone and they had no bureaucratic tape tied to them. But other than that, Ive never played Overwatch or Hearthstone. Survey is useless.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I used to play all blizzard games but Heroes was the first I felt really blew. They fucked up…yadda yadda. Everyone knows that story.

I was disappointed yet actually really enjoyed D3 after I got past the fact it was not d2. It was like a good popcorn flick. No depth, but you didn’t really regret your time.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not in prison but something else similar. Might as well be.

anyway, Gonna call it on this forum at this point because the people here just have a one take perspective and nobody cares about productive discourse in the least.

kinda sad the way things went with our big dudes that used to post like curt, Alex, elidroth, etc… now it’s just a hive mind of basic cowards that go out of their way to tear people down. legit gaming talk is just a memory of what this forum was. The quality of poster here compares animal agriculture to plant agriculture, heh. And the First sight of bandwagoning a person with an original thought and you cowards flock.

I will say it was nice to be here to see you guys throw a derp tantrum when trump got his ass handed to him though. Strange how no voting fraud was found in the least.

🤗
You said it man

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
And maybe we are right..

e247b2542c46bae0~2.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Not in prison but something else similar. Might as well be.

anyway, Gonna call it on this forum at this point because the people here just have a one take perspective and nobody cares about productive discourse in the least.

kinda sad the way things went with our big dudes that used to post like curt, Alex, elidroth, etc… now it’s just a hive mind of basic cowards that go out of their way to tear people down. legit gaming talk is just a memory of what this forum was. The quality of poster here compares animal agriculture to plant agriculture, heh. And the First sight of bandwagoning a person with an original thought and you cowards flock.

I will say it was nice to be here to see you guys throw a derp tantrum when trump got his ass handed to him though. Strange how no voting fraud was found in the least.

🤗

Screenshot_20220915-131427~2.png

I'm not much of a morning person myself, if you catch my drift. Rather unpleasant and all, yet here we are.

Daidraco

Any of you that pick up on Westfall - Alliance, I need rep on my boosted character for a lot of dungeons. Characters a Resto Druid, lvl 70 and fairly geared at this point, but even if its ramparts and you're an ungeared DK, I dont mind healing for you. Just shoot me a tell. Otherwise, my Warlock is almost 70 and could still go back and do all those dungeons as well.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is a clear reason that people just PvP AV's all day for gear versus doing Heroics. The entire group finder system is bugged to fuck, you have people listed under Heroic and you invite, only to find out they can't enter because they don't know heroic requirements, or they swear they listed themselves under Normal difficulty. On top of the standard people joining/leaving, etc.

This is why you need Dungeon Finder. People are dumb as fuck and Blizzard is incompetent.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I finished the DK starting area did 2 AV turtles with retards and logged out haven't logged back in since. We need a new game.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

There is a clear reason that people just PvP AV's all day for gear versus doing Heroics. The entire group finder system is bugged to fuck, you have people listed under Heroic and you invite, only to find out they can't enter because they don't know heroic requirements, or they swear they listed themselves under Normal difficulty. On top of the standard people joining/leaving, etc.

This is why you need Dungeon Finder. People are dumb as fuck and Blizzard is incompetent.
That problem only stems from boosts, really. If people leveled up normally, at best they'd just have to go buy a key and at worst they would have to just run the normal version.
I finished the DK starting area did 2 AV turtles with retards and logged out haven't logged back in since. We need a new game.
By the time you get home and log on, you have the greatest majority of mega retards in the game. I just leave when they start turtling - people dont seem to understand their honor per hour takes a massive shit at that point. Just let them win and do another game at that point. (But yes, we needed a new game that isnt complete garbage like 10 years ago.)

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

Well, pvp gear is ilvl 144+, and heroics are 115. Why the fuck would I do shit for garbo gear vs basically bis?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
By the time you get home and log on, you have the greatest majority of mega retards in the game. I just leave when they start turtling - people dont seem to understand their honor per hour takes a massive shit at that point. Just let them win and do another game at that point. (But yes, we needed a new game that isnt complete garbage like 10 years ago.)

Oh I totally agree the player base is full of fucking morons. These people are trying to level up and max out on pvp gear and honor but they will turn AV in a slow as shit 1 hour loss instead of letting the game end fucking themselves and everyone else. I just don't have the same patience with this game I used to for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I remember when Wrath came out that one dungeon with the hallway where the dragon comes in and blasts each side as you progress down it? I forget the name but the amount of retards who died to the fire and fucked it up was astounding.

Oh that and Loken. Shockingly simple mechanics by modern WOW's metric but god damn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I remember when Wrath came out that one dungeon with the hallway where the dragon comes in and blasts each side as you progress down it? I forget the name but the amount of retards who died to the fire and fucked it up was astounding.

Oh that and Loken. Shockingly simple mechanics by modern WOW's metric but god damn.
😳 loken.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I kinda want to WOW it up lately but I sadly just dont have any time to play anything. Hopefully things change for me in a year or so.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I kinda want to WOW it up lately but I sadly just dont have any time to play anything. Hopefully things change for me in a year or so.

See the wow dungeons and stuff I am looking forward to rerunning a couple of times. Like the old Strath is cool. All require a regular group of non-retards to make them enjoyable though.

Even so this weekend today and tomorrow I'll give it a real shot, plus I'll post a steak and DK progress on Sunday

Daidraco

See the wow dungeons and stuff I am looking forward to rerunning a couple of times. Like the old Strath is cool. All require a regular group of non-retards to make them enjoyable though.

Even so this weekend today and tomorrow I'll give it a real shot, plus I'll post a steak and DK progress on Sunday
You were talking about redoing your UI...
I havent put a lot of time into a UI since Legion on the Shadow Priest. Yesterday I spent an hour and 15 minutes setting up everything for my fucking Warlock (which turns out.. I really enjoy playing that fucker with prepatch changes. Plus the Brutal gear makes him chonk bitches in AV, even as Afflic.) and the UI looks fan-fucking tastic. Between FINDING weak auras, setting them up, then finding a good position and scale for them in tandem with fucking ElvUI - my fucking lord. Still not perfect, but Ill fine tune it more when I take his ass in a raid or group.

The Corruption buff has a glow around it at times, which even if I recast it, its still there.. and I cant find an explanation from the place I got the weak aura. So if anyone is more experienced with Affliction Warlock in WOTLK - any ideas? It glows before the execute phase, is it just telling me to recast it till it crits? The talent build is set up for raiding. When Im not broke, I was going to do Dual Spec for Dungeons.

Then we did a small group to run ZG for something last night and I took the Druid out.. which isnt set up beyond the basics... and it feels fucking God Awful. Ive always been a single character type of player, but I sure as fuck understand why people bitch about UI's now.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You were talking about redoing your UI...
I havent put a lot of time into a UI since Legion on the Shadow Priest. Yesterday I spent an hour and 15 minutes setting up everything for my fucking Warlock (which turns out.. I really enjoy playing that fucker with prepatch changes. Plus the Brutal gear makes him chonk bitches in AV, even as Afflic.) and the UI looks fan-fucking tastic. Between FINDING weak auras, setting them up, then finding a good position and scale for them in tandem with fucking ElvUI - my fucking lord. Still not perfect, but Ill fine tune it more when I take his ass in a raid or group.

The Corruption buff has a glow around it at times, which even if I recast it, its still there.. and I cant find an explanation from the place I got the weak aura. So if anyone is more experienced with Affliction Warlock in WOTLK - any ideas? It glows before the execute phase, is it just telling me to recast it till it crits? The talent build is set up for raiding. When Im not broke, I was going to do Dual Spec for Dungeons.

Then we did a small group to run ZG for something last night and I took the Druid out.. which isnt set up beyond the basics... and it feels fucking God Awful. Ive always been a single character type of player, but I sure as fuck understand why people bitch about UI's now.

Yeah the base UI fucking sucks shit through a straw, it's nice how much you can adjust and customize but it also turns into a time consuming overwhelming nightmare if you let it. Blizzard is redoing the UI for faggotflight but it's only 20 years to late and to little.