World of Warcraft: Classic

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But….if I had to watch someone get hit by the flame wave shit in Sarth 65 times before we got a zero drake kill…imma inclined to not be their friend much longer. Suddenly they just made it even more like my job.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But….if I had to watch someone get hit by the flame wave shit in Sarth 65 times before we got a zero drake kill…imma inclined to not be their friend much longer. Suddenly they just made it even more like my job.
Out of all of WOTLK, there were a few mechanics that I could see people having problems with. But the lava waves on OS is not something I would feel comfortable with people struggling with either. But then again, we just watched Asmons video of a bunch of gaggle fucks fail Felmysts lane mechanic.. so theres no telling what you can expect. When you know people fail stuff like that, its easy to see why people dont raid in retails ADHD fights.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Out of all of WOTLK, there were a few mechanics that I could see people having problems with. But the lava waves on OS is not something I would feel comfortable with people struggling with either. But then again, we just watched Asmons video of a bunch of gaggle fucks fail Felmysts lane mechanic.. so theres no telling what you can expect. When you know people fail stuff like that, its easy to see why people dont raid in retails ADHD fights.
If people fail on the lava waves more than once after seeing it you will hear a shit storm erupt from so many people in our guild. Myself included. Possibly even gkicked lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
People are going to fail on the Hagan despite doing Hagan way more in Classic...

I am interested to see and do Ulduar if I ever got time. Ulduar hardmodes I never completed all of back then.

Daidraco

People are going to fail on the Hagan despite doing Hagan way more in Classic...

I am interested to see and do Ulduar if I ever got time. Ulduar hardmodes I never completed all of back then.
The people that fail that "dance" and fail frogger just make me laugh. Im not even mad or annoyed at that shit.

If people fail on the lava waves more than once after seeing it you will hear a shit storm erupt from so many people in our guild. Myself included. Possibly even gkicked lol.
Did some stuff with the Phatez/Vicious earlier and someone was fucking up something real simple. Picked that sentiment up real quick lol.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
The people that fail that "dance" and fail frogger just make me laugh. Im not even mad or annoyed at that shit.

Did some stuff with the Phatez/Vicious earlier and someone was fucking up something real simple. Picked that sentiment up real quick lol.
Aint got no patience for people that waste 19 other peoples time on a 10 year old fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why is the AH so fucked? it takes forever to buy anything, can't post anything for sale most of the time. Ohh I forgot, Indie company, give them some time.

Daidraco

I'm having a lot of fun casting Starfall and Typhoon in BGs.
I just bought dual spec and went boomkin for my second spec tonight. Boomkins are really fun in AV but in the back of my mind I realize that if Im having fun in AV - we're turtling and I need to leave. Im also the favorite target of Drek's as a boomkin.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I just bought dual spec and went boomkin for my second spec tonight. Boomkins are really fun in AV but in the back of my mind I realize that if Im having fun in AV - we're turtling and I need to leave. Im also the favorite target of Drek's as a boomkin.

They're pretty fun :) I like only spamming moonfire on someone as I kill them because I know it's annoying.

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why is the AH so fucked? it takes forever to buy anything, can't post anything for sale most of the time. Ohh I forgot, Indie company, give them some time.
I upgraded to the latest version of auctionater and it fixed most of the delay issues.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decided to pick this up, and rolled a Horde Paladin on Maladath. Never played Paladin before, and I'm honestly pretty happy with it so far having leveled to 21 over the weekend. Already had a bunch of friends try to hit me up to come play Alliance, but I've always played Alliance, and always wanted to play Horde, so fuck them. Pretty much missed Vanilla through WotLK, and my first real taste of the game was MoP, and I pretty much group finder dungeon leveled past all of that.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1663600803795.png

1663600765919.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Ancient ass game, multi-billion dollar company, Dollar General servers.
Indiecompany.jpg

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DK is bad ass, and pretty fun, but I love ranged DPS more. Druid healing is pretty fun, but I hate boomkin even with the new Eclipse mechanics and spammable Hurricane. Druid Feral tank/dps is pretty awesome, but god awful AoE/cleave and dungeon spamming and flashing my e-peen on raid trash packs is half the fun of raids, isn't it? Hunter is all DPS baby, easy leveling in Wrath, has Volley and Multi-shot for ok AOE I think? Might be the right choice. I fucking don't know, never know!

Daidraco Daidraco pick for me bruh

Daidraco

DK is bad ass, and pretty fun, but I love ranged DPS more. Druid healing is pretty fun, but I hate boomkin even with the new Eclipse mechanics and spammable Hurricane. Druid Feral tank/dps is pretty awesome, but god awful AoE/cleave and dungeon spamming and flashing my e-peen on raid trash packs is half the fun of raids, isn't it? Hunter is all DPS baby, easy leveling in Wrath, has Volley and Multi-shot for ok AOE I think? Might be the right choice. I fucking don't know, never know!

Daidraco Daidraco pick for me bruh
MM Hunter stays in rank A or rank S the entire expansion. But Booze has a good point, too.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Definitely going to play a DK, have played one before, actually enjoyed some PvP during BfA because of my DK, but interested to see them in their full release splendor. Have an Orc Warlock at 11 that I'll probably keep playing offhand if my Pally starts to feel stale. Leveled a handful of classes to 10'ish before settling on the Pally, so have a few things I can pick up and tinker with, but Warlock and Pally were the first 2 that really jumped out at me. If I hadn't leveled a Warrior twice already, probably would have went that route. I won't play a Hunter again for a bit, pretty much main'd one the vast majority of my time playing WoW, so want to change it up.

Rogue and Priest are the only other classes I've never played really, so will role one of each if I stay interested long enough, or will be what I try out the next time I randomly decide to play WoW.