World of Warcraft: Classic

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The main question I'd ask myself is whether you want to look more at health bars or damage meters. I'm not a competitve person when it comes to PvE, so I'd rather play support. Some people love trying to top those charts though.
Heal-Meters are also a thing.

During character creation I realized what I wanted to play the most was male BE Priest... so good job me, wishing for something impossible before the game even launched.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Heal-Meters are also a thing.
Heal meters are communist propaganda from Big Guildlead to spread healing as much as possible through 10 healers so nobody can parse healing so healers don't have an option to leave a guild because their logs all look shit due to overhealing

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's time to slay the dragon.

f9lc5ve3v7g31.png

25 year old in my office (I'm 32) saw me drinking the delicious white monster drink and stopped to inform me that white monsters are for, "boomers like me."

I asked him if he realized Baby Boomers were born in like the 50s and he just said, "whatever." Then I keep seeing these memes and I'm all... why are these called boomer energy drinks? They're like the best ones!

• 1Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
He was definitely crying under his mask of self assumed superiority at your enjoyment of a simple complex drink.

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
25 year old in my office (I'm 32) saw me drinking the delicious white monster drink and stopped to inform me that white monsters are for, "boomers like me."

I asked him if he realized Baby Boomers were born in like the 50s and he just said, "whatever." Then I keep seeing these memes and I'm all... why are these called boomer energy drinks? They're like the best ones!
It wasn't until this post that I realized that the dude in the picture had a Monster in his hand. Lol! it's so much better now.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
How and why memes mutate is often impossible to decipher but for the 30 Year-Old Boomer meme I'm blaming Chris Jericho.

jeric.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It wasn't until this post that I realized that the dude in the picture had a Monster in his hand. Lol! it's so much better now.

I think the particular meme is having the silver milk mustache.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Soygen has pledged 400 soybucks to the first mothafucka to bring him asmongold's head.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's going to be interesting to see if anyone actually gets a week one kill or not. The level of retard in these people is kind of amazing. Also I will never ever understand why faggots donate money to streamers.

• 1Solidarity

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Should have called him a "damn zoomer" and told him promptly to "get the hell off my lawn, kiddo."

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's going to be interesting to see if anyone actually gets a week one kill or not. The level of retard in these people is kind of amazing. Also I will never ever understand why faggots donate money to streamers.

I will be impressed if they can get keyed up and done with mc in the first week. A crowning achievement of the poopsocker elite.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Definitely an achievement. Only thing that leads me to believe that it wont be done is the whole 30-40 people thing. I could see 10 maybe even 20 fo them getting together and grinding it out, but getting more than that is gonna be a challenge. But knowing my doubt, it probabaly WILL happen for sure.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Yeah I don't know why or how people born in the 80's-90's are somehow boomers it's probably because kids these days are really that stupid they can't even tell generations apart. Although the boomer v zoomer meme's are some funny shit.

D8gbQfYXsAE5mwY.jpg

DovJdnDU8AE_PV9.jpg

9117aa883b6cbfa3e820a44c93670289d10fe6212693ea557b8404d50eaf5c3c_1.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I will be impressed if they can get keyed up and done with mc in the first week. A crowning achievement of the poopsocker elite.
Definitely an achievement. Only thing that leads me to believe that it wont be done is the whole 30-40 people thing. I could see 10 maybe even 20 fo them getting together and grinding it out, but getting more than that is gonna be a challenge. But knowing my doubt, it probabaly WILL happen for sure.

Really though if they have a chance of killing it week one they will need some world buffs as well as the Mind Control Fire Resist buff from UBRS. As such a few people killing these fags all prepped up as they try and zone into MC will be enough to piss on their oatmeal.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah I don't know why or how people born in the 80's-90's are somehow boomers it's probably because kids these days are really that stupid they can't even tell generations apart. Although the boomer v zoomer meme's are some funny shit.

It's not just kids. Many people on these forums have no fucking clue how generations work. Want to know what generation bitches about millennial's more than boomers? Millennial's themselves thinking they aren't one too.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What about millennials that know they are technically millennials but do everything they can to dissociate with that group including willful denial?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users