World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm fine with people having raid requirements. It's odd, I'm still on the fence rather I want to play at all and simultaneously debating which classes I want to play based partially on raid viability. I think it's the implicit waste of time if you make the wrong choice at character creation but only find out about it 2 months later.
Well, let's throw out worst case scenario. You're asked to raid Resto. Could you do it? Or would you quit?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So the odds on actually playing today (before 12 am)? Is blizzard goonna pull a miracle from its ass, or fall and flail like they always do in times like these?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So the odds on actually playing today (before 12 am)? Is blizzard goonna pull a miracle from its ass, or fall and flail like they always do in times like these?

If you consider anything less than a total shitshow today and for the next 48 hours at minimum then I am in outright awe of your optimism.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably. Decurse and hotting gets boring faster than other raid roles though.
You could go your whole classic career and never touch Resto, but I think if you're so against raiding as a certain spec your class has, that'd you probably would quit, then I think you have your answer. 🤔

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You could go your whole classic career and never touch Resto, but I think if you're so against raiding as a certain spec your class has, that'd you probably would quit, then I think you have your answer. 🤔
My other preferences is to play warrior or rogue, nobody is playing those! I can't stand early WoW dps casters, staring at cast bars to precast your spells based on the latency of the current one, having to stand still to dps, yuck.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
xarlkbvovsi31.jpg

• 13Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 17 users

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
This classic experience is going to be the most over blown thing ever.

It's like how old people complain about how things are but when you really look at it its actually way better and the past just sucked really bad.

• 2Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

It's like how old people complain about how things are but when you really look at it its actually way better and the past just sucked really bad.

Sounds like a bet right nyah. What will be the metric for you to consider it an overblown failure sir?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>

The nostalgia of re-living the beginning days of WoW will be worth it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>

The game is good because of the social aspect. Mechanically wow classic is garbage. Even TBC was better.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
People on reddit are reporting server errors trying to add subscriptions. If you haven't sub'd as of yet you better start trying.