Today was Grocery day.
Time for leftovers.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Even though you guys are going the superior faction, I'm with you on Whitemane dammit.

OQXhIup.gif

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I know everyone is gonna try to level as quickly as possible but holy shit would it be fun to all roll Undead toons, run to Dun Morogh and camp the cave out of dwarf/gnome starting area.
Hmmm, normally, alliance isn't PvP flagged in their first zone?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but aren't the NPCs like level 5 themselves? Just kill them and see how quickly GMs tell us to stop zone denial.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Still can't fucking decide. Min/maxer in me says I should roll a warrior and just play through the leveling horribleness on a PvP server. The stubborn contrarian in me says I should roll feral druid and prove people wrong.

BoozeCube BoozeCube Sebudai Sebudai would you let a feral druid in your raids?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Still can't fucking decide. Min/maxer in me says I should roll a warrior and just play through the leveling horribleness on a PvP server. The stubborn contrarian in me says I should roll feral druid and prove people wrong.

BoozeCube BoozeCube Sebudai Sebudai would you let a feral druid in your raids?

That depends are you going to farm the 837 crowd pummelers and other autistic shit a week you need to be useful and not a complete drain on the raid?

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That depends are you going to farm the 837 crowd pummelers and other autistic shit a week you need to be useful and not a complete drain on the raid?
I was thinking flexible offtank is better than another prot warrior, but it is a niche role.